PGP - It's all we can do..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ruffian said:

cause you made me spend too much on iTunes

iTunes makes me spend too much money on iTunes.

I need to download last night's Desperate Housewives finale. I only saw the second hour, and now I'm a bit confused about something I thought I heard in the commercials for the finale and a spoiler I read ... :eyebrow:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Hurray! :happy:

When do you leave for your trip again? 2 weeks?

Can I still sneak into your suitcase? :flirt:

you're just a slip of a girl, I'm sure I could fold you up and stash you in the outside pocket :lol:

I leave Sunday :yikes: I have soooo many errands to run between now and then, can't imagine i'm gonna get it all done. but the rule is always as follows:

1) pack suitcase
2) remove 1/2 of what is packed
3) bring more money

:lol:

jobob said:
Where are you going this time, Ruff?

dublin, then italy (sicily), then belfast, derry, galway, dublin again, denmark. in august, africa. in between i teach summer school, as part of my vertigo debt relief plan :lol:

ruffian said:

you're just a slip of a girl, I'm sure I could fold you up and stash you in the outside pocket :lol:

I leave Sunday :yikes: I have soooo many errands to run between now and then, can't imagine i'm gonna get it all done. but the rule is always as follows:

1) pack suitcase
2) remove 1/2 of what is packed
3) bring more money

:lol:

:lol:!

I'm flexible... :sexywink:

So soon! You must be so excited! :hyper:

Night Sarah, sweet dreams (of past Bono adventures ;) ) And Happy Birthday! :hug:
Night Sami, sweet dreams hun! :hug:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:
Night Sami, Sarah :hug:

Ruff, you're leaving already? :sad: Didn't think it was this soon...

i know--i was so busy this semester that the trip really crept up on me.

how are you and sarah doing?

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lol:!

I'm flexible... :sexywink:

So soon! You must be so excited! :hyper:

i am excited...a bit nervous about some aspects of it (ya never know who the hell you'll run into over there :sexywink: ) but also really looking forward to it. i've been working non-stop for the last three months.

ruffian said:

dublin, then italy (sicily), then belfast, derry, galway, dublin again, denmark. in august, africa. in between i teach summer school, as part of my vertigo debt relief plan :lol:

Dublin and Africa! I wonder if you'll run into any friends of yours from those Vertigo Tour days ... :wink:

ruffian said:

i know--i was so busy this semester that the trip really crept up on me.

how are you and sarah doing?
I think we're both better. I think we've both been indulging in some escapism for the past few days...and a while ago, she had a small lapse...and I've been sitting here listening to fireworks for the past hour, thinking about poor Kel, how they used to freak her out, and she'd practically curl up under my feet :love: But yeah, I think things are on the upswing. :)

Night Drea :)

ThoraSEB said:
Wow ruff! Sounds like some wonderful countries! I :heart: Europe SO much! :)
i do, too--but i'm also always happy to come home at the end of my travels. living out of a suitcase gets old.

night Drea! :wave:

ruffian said:

:drool:

You're going to have an amazing time! :heart: And here's hoping there's still plenty of irish luck still floating around over there....surely they left a few drops behind for ya. :lol:

If you hear sounds coming from your luggage....:shifty:
Just poke a few extra air holes, would ya?

:wink:

We're not going to have a Ruff-less summer tho are we? You won't forget us, will you? :sad:

VintagePunk said:

I think we're both better. I think we've both been indulging in some escapism for the past few days...and a while ago, she had a small lapse...and I've been sitting here listening to fireworks for the past hour, thinking about poor Kel, how they used to freak her out, and she'd practically curl up under my feet :love: But yeah, I think things are on the upswing. :)

Night Drea :)

:sad: it's so, so hard. I totally feel for you.

when the racehorse, Barbaro, broke his ankle in that race over the weekend it brought back all kinds of awful feelings/memories.

I guess it just takes time :hug:

escapism: why i love pleba!

Sad_Girl said:
why do you have to do it yourself, Drea? sounds like something your supervisor should do

No, it's stuff for them to discuss with us - short term goals we have, abilities we feel aren't being utilized, any changes we'd like to see in our jobs or additional training we'd like to have... God it's tempting to just put "same as last year" on everything, but I can't find where I put last year's to see what I said! :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:drool:

You're going to have an amazing time! :heart: And here's hoping there's still plenty of irish luck still floating around over there....surely they left a few drops behind for ya. :lol:

If you hear sounds coming from your luggage....:shifty:
Just poke a few extra air holes, would ya?

:wink:

We're not going to have a Ruff-less summer tho are we? You won't forget us, will you? :sad:

how could i forget my girls???!!!! :heart: :heart: plus i usually find internet cafes. it's on the island in sicily that i can't really post, but i'm only there a week this time.

i remember last year, it was a total pleba-ectomy :sad:

jobob glances over at her blank passport and wonders when she'll start filling up its pages with colorful visa stamps ... someday, someday ... :sigh:

ruffian said:

:sad: it's so, so hard. I totally feel for you.

when the racehorse, Barbaro, broke his ankle in that race over the weekend it brought back all kinds of awful feelings/memories.

I guess it just takes time :hug:

escapism: why i love pleba!

:( :hug:

We've been having hot man film fests. Last night Johnny Depp, the night before John Cusack. :lol:

Speaking of hot men, have you seen the recent issue of Vanity Fair? :drool:

Drea said:

No, it's stuff for them to discuss with us - short term goals we have, abilities we feel aren't being utilized, any changes we'd like to see in our jobs or additional training we'd like to have... God it's tempting to just put "same as last year" on everything, but I can't find where I put last year's to see what I said! :lol:

I see! Well, I can see why that would be a pain in the butt :hug:

jobob said:
jobob glances over at her blank passport and wonders when she'll start filling up its pages with colorful visa stamps ... someday, someday ... :sigh:

I sympathize :sigh: :hug: Someday!

jobob said:

:hug: believe me, if i weren't doing this trip primarily for work (which pays for the international leg of my flight) i wouldn't be able to do it--it's the main reason I pursued the career i did. your time will come!

jobob said:

Dublin and Africa! I wonder if you'll run into any friends of yours from those Vertigo Tour days ... :wink:

one never knows!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom