PGP - It's all we can do..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great pic Sarah! :)

I finally got an email about my computer that I ordered on Wednesday. I have to fax a ton of pieces of ID and bills to them in order for them to continue to process my application for a payment plan. :madspit: I guess it's good that they're making sure it's really me, etc. but it is frustrating! I have to find some bills that I have absolutely no idea where they are. :reject: I really need to clean my house more often. It's so awful that I can't find my recent cable bill. :huh:

Thank god, I've found everything I need! :happy: Now all I need to do is fax this in, and I should be approved, and soon my computer will be on the way!! :hyper:

I'm such a dork, but you don't know how excited I am to get a new computer. :reject: My current one is from around 1994 I think, and I can't do a lot on this. I'm looking forward to being able to do so much more and have a faster machine. :hyper:

sami0201 said:
Ruff! :hug: How are you?

I recorded the NBC thing...I haven't watched it yet, I hope I picked the right time!

here's the link to it--you can watch it online if you didn't tape it right:

mms://msnbc.wmod.llnwd.net/a275/e1/video/100/nn_bwilliams_bono_060522.asf

ThoraSEB said:
Hi ruff! :hug:

:yes: The NBC program was great! I just wish it had been longer!

I know, but there's tomorrow, too. And it's so great to see this on prime time television. I'm so impressed that Bono went to Mali. It's one of the most poverty-stricken of the African nations that has been in dire condition for such a long time. I hope his trip convinces leaders at this years' G8 summit to stand behind promises they made last year.

:hug: VP, Sami, Sarah, Jobob, Bri, Thora, SG, Molly, and anyone else I missed. Good to see you all.

I gave my last final today! :dance:

Sami, you are in BIG trouble with me :madwife:

hey drea! :hug:

Last edited:
I'll be watching the NBC News online tomorrow ... I can't find the remote for my VCR and I'll be out while it's on tomorrow night! :mad:

But it was a good show tonight. I really like Brian Williams' blog, too. :wink:

sami0201 said:

cause you made me spend too much on iTunes

Reindeer Section :drool: OMG! I downloaded one song, then another, then another, then just went with the whole album :lol: I have no self control!

ruffian said:

I know, but there's tomorrow, too. And it's so great to see this on prime time television. I'm so impressed that Bono went to Mali. It's one of the most poverty-stricken of the African nations that has been in dire condition for such a long time. I hope his trip convinces leaders at this years' G8 summit to stand behind promises they made last year.

Definitely! :up: Especially Canada!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom