PGP -Is It JULY yet????????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lol,I wasn't even a sperm/egg cell by then, I was born in the magical year of ZOOtv.
I'm always the youngest :tsk:

So that's why Dutch exchange-student-people go nuts and throw snowballs at nice Swedish people. :lol:

:lol: No kidding! Snow's a rarity for us! Haha look at our country, it's in deep trouble with only a tiny bit of snow!

Ah well, tbh, we are a very close cabled country and everything is so close together, so that'll be a part of the problem.

:lol: No kidding! Snow's a rarity for us! Haha look at our country, it's in deep trouble with only a tiny bit of snow!

Ah well, tbh, we are a very close cabled country and everything is so close together, so that'll be a part of the problem.

To be fair though, they are nice to me and the rest of us as well. They ran around the lecture hall offering people pepernoten before Sinterklaas...and us Swedes drove the poor people mad just taking one each at a time. How would we know that you're supposed to grab a whole bunch of them? :lol:

:lol: pepernoten story, they are small! Dutch people are fairly generous when it come's to sharing cookies! Did you taste Oliebollen too?

To be fair though, they are nice to me and the rest of us as well. They ran around the lecture hall offering people pepernoten before Sinterklaas...and us Swedes drove the poor people mad just taking one each at a time. How would we know that you're supposed to grab a whole bunch of them? :lol:

:up: That's very nice of them. How did you like the pepernoten?

:lol: One by one? Oh man!

Did you try the chocolate covered ones too? :shifty:

And you NEED to try Oliebollen. They're godlike Dutch sweet snacks we have for new year's.
Oliebol - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nope, just plain gingerbread-y ones.
Oh right, I remember them talking about Oliebollen now that you mentioned it was for new year's, seems like a lovely little snack. :D

Mum is home and doing fairly well. I'm drooling over Edge, of all people. When he looks like Paul McCartney and Joe Strummer had a love child, it's not hard. Also, I have kind of an odd question for you, but I think I already know the answer. Is there room in your inbox?

About twenty minutes ago, I became an EdgeGirl. I was always a fan, but a picture of babyEdge started doin thangs to me.

OK, uno momento.

Ads lost me to the drummer boy a few months ago, I'm sorry to say. Actually, no, I'm not sorry. Mullen:drool:

Once you get to the Larry with djembe pics we may not see you again for days... :lol:

I'm good :) Back to Chatham on Christmas Eve, staying till Sun night (four days in Chatham is about my limit *snerk*)... I have tickets for 5 U2 shows on my fridge which is making me inordinately happy :wink: I told you about the Adam love I got at the TO shows, right? (Apparently I amuse bassists rather easily :lol:)

Back
Top Bottom