PGP...I came when nobody was around...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmm... just thought of something... If I had a husband, and if he was dragged on stage by Bono... they could pretty much do anything up there without me divrcing him... :drool:

Russ, where do you live, the North Pole? :lol: Tinfoil on the TV...

hehe Jez I live in Northern California sort of on the edge of a small town. We use to have satellite tv, but since we are moving we are saving up money and we cancelled it. Everyone currently hates me for it. :lol:

I think a man like NI and Mr. Cat who is confident in himself doesn't care. They just want us to have a good time. I was told if I ever got on stage and didn't at least get a hug, my bum better not come home. :lol: Mr. Cat figures its a once in a lifetime thing...grope the man for gosh sakes! :laugh:

Sad_Girl said:
Just dropping in for a second - had a few minutes to play sims earlier today (bonus! : rockon: : laugh: )

I replaced the characters which were accidentally erased or which I never got around to adding before, thought I would share them with you :D

BBfc3.jpg

I'm not pleased with Edge's hair, but I'm looking for a replacement style. Other than that, I adore the babyfacers : giggle:

OMG!!!! Baby!Adam's hair!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

JCOSTER said:

OMG me too. McDreamy is second to my McBono :heart:

Check out details magazine gorgeous pix of P. Dempsey!~

Hi Jcoster :wave:

Ooooo I'm so glad to know we aren't the only ones. I feel so weird being a 30 old perve sometimes, but at least Bono and McDreamy are actually old enough for me. :lmao:

I'll have to look for the details mag when I go out later. :hyper: :drool:

Russty Cat said:
enterprise007.jpg

Drea look what I finished today!!! :hyper: The worlds biggest bag. :lol: Fluffy can actually fit in it!

YAY!!!

Look what I finished yesterday - bronze medal level!! (Excuse the sideways-ness, that's how Steph sent me the pic and I have no clue how to turn it :lol: )

Scarf3done.jpg

Hi Muccca! Your gonna love that book! I have it sitting here on my puter desk. I should read it again for like the third time. :giggle: :hug:

Drea damn you've gotten a ton done! :hyper: And there is still plenty of time left! Woohoo! :dance:

Hopefully tomorrow I will get mine felted. :hyper:

Can I have some Bono please with a side of Edge? And a bit of Larry to go? ;)

Russty Cat said:
Hi girls :wave:

Just checking in for a few. Wild I hope your arm gets better soon. :hug: :heart:

And I have a huge bone to pick with Sami! :madwife: I'm addicted to Greys Anatomy now!!!! Dr. McDreamy won't get out of my head! I spent all day knitting and watching Season one when I should have been doing chores! :drool: I have to get the rest of Season one tomorrow, cuz I'm hooked now.

:lmao: !!! I told you you'd like it! It's amazing, isn't it? :bow:

McDreamy :drool:

Russty Cat said:
enterprise007.jpg

Drea look what I finished today!!! :hyper: The worlds biggest bag. :lol: Fluffy can actually fit in it!

That's really pretty!! I can't believe it's that big!! :ohmy: How long did it take you?

Russty - a ton done my ass! Have you seen the Olympic countdown timer? It's now getting a darker red and the numbers now start with 2days... :yikes: :eek: :yikes: :ohmy:

Mucca said:

That's really pretty!! I can't believe it's that big!! :ohmy: How long did it take you?

I think its been 12 days now...since they lite the Olympic flame. Its for an online Olympic Knitting challenge. We had from when they light the flame till when they put it out to finish. Technically I still have to put the handles on and felt it, but I should be done tomorrow so its all good. But man are my hands sore. :lol:

Drea don't panic now! You can still do it! :hug: :heart: I know you can! Have faith! Go Team Pleba! :dance:

sami0201 said:
Who asked who is McDreamy :madwife:

This is McDreamy

Meredith and McDreamy
normal_1x02_021.jpg

:combust

Russty after you watch the first season I can fill you in on the second :hyper

You totally have to fill us in!!! :hyper: :bow: While I'm gone tonight getting my tattoo, Mr. Cat is going to watch the first five episodes. :giggle: He got all excited last night when I told him I was getting them. He said we have to make sure and watch this sunday. So you have to get us all caught up.

When they were making out in the elevator I was like damn I would so be all over him! :drool: :heart:

Russty Cat said:

I think its been 12 days now...since they lite the Olympic flame. Its for an online Olympic Knitting challenge. We had from when they light the flame till when they put it out to finish. Technically I still have to put the handles on and felt it, but I should be done tomorrow so its all good. But man are my hands sore. :lol:

Drea don't panic now! You can still do it! :hug: :heart: I know you can! Have faith! Go Team Pleba! :dance:

That is so cool! Sounds like you've been really keeping your hands busy :wink:

So how does this olympic knitting challenge work? Are you and Drea the same team or something?

Russty Cat said:

You totally have to fill us in!!! :hyper : :bow : While I'm gone tonight getting my tattoo, Mr. Cat is going to watch the first five episodes. :giggle : He got all excited last night when I told him I was getting them. He said we have to make sure and watch this sunday. So you have to get us all caught up.

When they were making out in the elevator I was like damn I would so be all over him! :drool: :heart:

:lol: Ok!

I forgot you were getting the tattoo tonight! :hyper: :drool:

And how hot was that elevator scene :combust: But I just love the first episode when they find out that they both are working there :lol: And did you get up to the episode where Izzie throws the party? Meredith and Derek in the car :faint:

Mucca said:

That is so cool! Sounds like you've been really keeping your hands busy :wink:

So how does this olympic knitting challenge work? Are you and Drea the same team or something?

Drea and I are on our own team called aptly Team Pleba. hehe As well as she is on Team Canada and I'm on Team USA.

The deal is that you are knitting something that is a personal challenge to you. There is only finish or don't. So it was more about challenging yourself, but not going totally crazy. I have a hard time sticking to one project so that was part of my challenge, not knitting anything else till it was done. As well as doing a large felted bag and having it felted and dried by the time the Olympics is over.

sami0201 said:

:lol: Ok!

I forgot you were getting the tattoo tonight! :hyper: :drool:

And how hot was that elevator scene :combust: But I just love the first episode when they find out that they both are working there :lol: And did you get up to the episode where Izzie throws the party? Meredith and Derek in the car :faint:

I loved with the Nazi doctor knocked on the window and scared them. :lol: Theres nothing quite like getting caught half naked in a car. :lmao:

Russty Cat said:

I loved with the Nazi doctor knocked on the window and scared them. :lol: Theres nothing quite like getting caught half naked in a car. :lmao:

:lmao:

And in the first episode when McDreamy pulls Meredith into the stairwell, the way he's looking at her :faint: If I was in her shoes...:silent:

"Stop looking at me like that!"
"Like what?"
"Like you've seen me naked!"

:lol: :love:

Hi Dazz! :hug:

Sami that part totally made me laugh. Mr. Cat does that all the time! He has this look that you just know is evil. He was doing it last night and I asked him "What?!" He said "Nothing. I was just thinking about you naked." :lol: I swear its a guy thing! Once they've seen you naked its all over with. I would have had to jump Dr. McDreamy right there. :combust:

Back
Top Bottom