PGP - Gimme what you got ,too much is not enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonosBaby12 said:
Thanks Britt :lmao: That was a good one too! Though I must add my groaning this time hehe

I know...I had to shake my head after I thought of it. PLEBAns are hot, intelligent, and have brilliant senses of humor? Damn, those boys better watch out...:sexywink: :shifty:

Hi everyone :)

I'm all right - had an interesting day; just got home from visiting with an old friend who I don't see nearly often enough; then I splurged and bought X3 and then had to dig out a set of comics from my collection for Mark (I know that doesn't sound like a lot of work, but trust me it was! :lol: we're talking about a dozen 50 - 75# boxes with from 250 to 400 comics in them) - now I can sit down for awhile :)

but I didn't get to play the sims at all today :sigh:

Sad_Girl said:
Hi everyone :)

I'm all right - had an interesting day; just got home from visiting with an old friend who I don't see nearly often enough; then I splurged and bought X3 and then had to dig out a set of comics from my collection for Mark - now I can sit down for awhile :)

but I didn't get to play the sims at all today :sigh:

I love seeing old friends. I've barely seen my friends since I moved away for college 2 months ago, and the one time I did see some of them I was so excited. LOL. I heard X3 was good. Have you seen it yet? And I have to ask, who is Mark? :eyebrow:

No kids - Mark and I are living seperately at the moment, as well, but it's complicated - it's a very long story

I have three nephews who live close to me who are my surrogate children in a way; I'm very close to them :heart:

plus my brother has a son and a daughter whom I adore :heart:

Mark and I each had a very brief period when we thought we wanted kids, but they were not at the same time as one another, and mostly we both agree that kids aren't right for us :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
No kids - Mark and I are living seperately at the moment, as well, but it's complicated - it's a very long story

I have three nephews who live close to me who are my surrogate children in a way; I'm very close to them :heart:

plus my brother has a son and a daughter whom I adore :heart:

Mark and I each had a very brief period when we thought we wanted kids, but they were not at the same time as one another, and mostly we both agree that kids aren't right for us :lol:

That's awesome! It's best not to have kids if a couple feels they really don't wish to have them:yes: It's awesome that you're so close to your nieces and nephews. I'm sure they're very spoiled:wink: I trust your teaching them about the finer points of U2?:giggle:

Im going to settle down with a movie than call it a night :yawn: Got a long day tomorrow since I have been hit up to help out with my nephew's cub scouts Halloween party. Oh the joys of baking soooooooo many cookies! :lol:

SG Im sorry about the situation with your husband hope everything works out for the best :hug:

BonosBaby12 said:

Wow! :ohmy: :lol: Here I thought my 300+ teddy bear collection was bad :lol:

I'm an obsessive collector :wink:

flybabe said:

what kind of comics are they...

How in depth do you want to get? :lmao:

I have mostly Marvel titles, though there are more than a few DC (Batman, Shadow of the Bat, Legends of the Dark Knight) and then a small collection of Dark Horse, Kitchen sink and Top Cow titles. (The Crow)

I tend to linger in the X titles (X-men, X-factor, Generation X, eXiles) but Fantastic four is well represented as are Avengers titles (Captain America, Hawkeye, Iron Man)

Oh, and Punisher, Ghost Rider and Daredevil...

shall I continue? :nerd:

U2isthebest said:

That's so sweet! I love teddy bears. My cousin is a teddy bear freak. She has an entire room in her house filled w/them:ohmy:

Thanks I have been collecting them ever since I was little :). When I move I plan on leaving quite a few of them to my niece Amani. Taking all of the collector ones with me and putting them away for safe keeping

BonosBaby12 said:
Im going to settle down with a movie than call it a night :yawn: Got a long day tomorrow since I have been hit up to help out with my nephew's cub scouts Halloween party. Oh the joys of baking soooooooo many cookies! :lol:

SG Im sorry about the situation with your husband hope everything works out for the best :hug:

Have a good night Shannon!:hug: I hope you have fun, w/your nephews tomorrow!:wink: I'll talk to you later!

BonosBaby12 said:

Thanks I have been collecting them ever since I was little :). When I move I plan on leaving quite a few of them to my niece Amani. Taking all of the collector ones with me and putting them away for safe keeping

Aww..my aunt did that for me with a lot of the dolls she had. I love them. Once again, have a good night!:hug:

Back
Top Bottom