PGP-Getting hot in some photo booths

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Wild :hug:

Crap, I hate being away from here more than twelve hours. There's always tons to catch up on...

Jem :hug: Sucks about your internet connection. I have a very nice motto when it comes to things I can't fix right away. "If it doesn't work using violence... use MORE violence!" :shifty: I have a lot of broken things... :giggle:

Hey GG :hug: What's this about a new job?

greeneyedgirl said:

I know :grumpy:
Some ME ME ME time :yes:

The job I am thinking I want :shifty:......someone told me yesterday that I'm prob gonna get it (damn gossipy women at the mall) and so.....I'm gonna calculate it out just so at the present job (kinda why I didn't feel bad about taking a sick-day today)......Gonna take a few vacation days to work in some long wknds befor I quit....that sort of thing.
:lol: Its all about ME right now :lol:

Good for you :applaud:

I've been pushed to the limit, always working my arse off whilst others just sit there, well no more, Wild is standing up for herself :madwife: :mad: . Although i have told one of the girls if she needs any help when i leave to come to me, but she's a sweetheart so i don't mind.

I'd like some GG time :flirt: :sexywink:

Clone:heart: :hug: I got your PM, I'll write a respons together when I'm not half sleeping and delirius with a fever...

Gah. I say hello, and all of a sudden work piles up. :lol:

Drea - you said the other day that your cell is with Bell? (Hey - that rhymes!) Mine is too. I downloaded a U2 ringtone from Much Music, so right now I have Mysterious Ways. :heart: I should look into seeing what other ones that Bell has.

Is a :reject:

Thora i have the following tones on my cell :lol:

WITS, Saints, Stay, I Wll Follow, COBL, All Because Of You, Gone, Elevation, HMTMKMKM,Discotheque, Vertigo< Mysterious Ways :shifty:

Forgot :lol:

All I Want Is You, Angel Of Harlem, Bad, Electrical Storm,EBTHRT, UTEOTW,

Last edited:
I just got a new cell phone, so so far I only have Streets and Stuck :reject:

Hey Dazz :hug: Wow, people are really dropping in now! :dance:

WildHoney said:

Thora i have the following tones on my cell :lol:

WITS, Saints, Stay, I Wll Follow, COBL, All Because Of You, Gone, Elevation, HMTMKMKM,Discotheque, Vertigo< Mysterious Ways :shifty:

I have too many ringtones on my mobile too. :lol:

The one my phone is set to at the moment is Discotheque from 20/09/05. Vertigo Discotheque.:combust:

bonoishot said:
Anyone with a cell/mobile phone that has Bluetooth technology go buy a bluetooth USB dongle. You can transfer mp3's from your PC then to your phone as ringtones. :drool:

Oooohh! Just might have to try that! I'll have my phone filled up in no time. Atm I have "Always look on the bright side of life" as my alarm signal :lol:

Dazz, it seems like it's been ages! How are your vacation plans coming along?

WildHoney said:
I'm waiting for the i-pod phone to come out...

Imagine if it allows you to have any MP3 track as your ringtone :faint: :combust:

Wonder if they'll release a U2 i-pod phone :drool:

are you talking about the Chocolate?
I saw one the other day (comes in green too :giggle: )
Its really cool. And not that thick, either.

not thick.........darn! :shifty:

JezSnape said:

Oooohh! Just might have to try that! I'll have my phone filled up in no time. Atm I have "Always look on the bright side of life" as my alarm signal :lol:

I have one. I love it. Imagine IYFTVD or Mofo as a ringtone. :giggle: :combust:

You can have whichever mp3 is on your PC as a ringtone. You can also send pics to your phone. :drool:

Wild you should get one. You can get them from computer or phone shops.

Back
Top Bottom