PGP-Getting hot in some photo booths

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mucca said:

The prof that I was excited about teaches my Development course. She teaches with her husband and they're absolutely hilarious together. She's totally the dominant one and the husband is just a push-over. The wife always intrudes during the husband's part of the lecture :lol:

:lol:

I can't believe they're allowed to teach together. At my work if you're married your not allowed to work in the same room. :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
here's something to distract you :flirt:

BonoCCEra6s24.jpg

BonoCCEra6s28.jpg

Just call him Sir Dr. Bono Vox of O'Connel street :wink:

And he can call me whatever he wants :shifty:

I'm changing teams at work as of 5 Feb :hyper:

I'll be "multi-skilling" for 3 weeks basically refreshing on a job i haven't done for years and then who knows :shrug: , I have hopes of where i'll end up ( on a new team set up recently) but they haven't decided yet...

They decided it would be a good idea to take 3 experienced trained people off the team at the same time leaving 1 fully trained person who's been signed off work for the next four weeks :lol:

Geniuses :lmao:

Last edited:
Wild, sometimes I wonder how some people got their jobs :rolleyes:
I've worked with tons of people like that, they just don't understand how important 'key people' really are until they take them away.

Galeongirl said:

:D good to see your internet is back Jem!

Hey everyone. :hug: Am uploading lots of CD's to iTunes.

Watched Ally McBeal before. Forgot how much i loved that show. :rockon::love:

GG2 my internet is still not great. Its works sometimes but not other. :grumpy:

But im here now and that is the main thing. :wink:

greeneyedgirl said:
Wild, sometimes I wonder how some people got their jobs :rolleyes:
I've worked with tons of people like that, they just don't understand how important 'key people' really are until they take them away.

Exactly,the team are really going to stuggle but they haven't got a clue...

And yet you can guarentee that when it all goes wrong , they'll come with their tail between their legs asking for my help

Well :madspit:

I need to think about me for a change. Need to be relaxed not stressed out:wink:

WildHoney said:

Exactly,the team are really going to stuggle but they haven't got a clue...

And yet you can guarentee that when it all goes wrong , they'll come with their tail between their legs asking for my help

Well :madspit:

I need to think about me for a change. Need to be relaxed not stressed out:wink:

I know :grumpy:
Some ME ME ME time :yes:

The job I am thinking I want :shifty:......someone told me yesterday that I'm prob gonna get it (damn gossipy women at the mall) and so.....I'm gonna calculate it out just so at the present job (kinda why I didn't feel bad about taking a sick-day today)......Gonna take a few vacation days to work in some long wknds befor I quit....that sort of thing.
:lol: Its all about ME right now :lol:

Hi Jez :wave:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom