PGP - Fly we'll miss you when you're not around

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

Awwww. :(

Speaking of jacked up house prices, you know what bugs me? Those house contracters...the ones that buy perfectly good houses, knock em down, and build a monstrosity, then sell it for some ridiculous price.
There are so many nice neighbourhoods around and a house like that is like a big fat mole.

:lol: I sound like a 70 year old.

:lmao: :lmao: You're ready to move into our cattery and torture children!! :love: :drool:

Babydoll said:
i wanna be tallll!!!!!! the only hitch, i'm pretty curvy for my height - which makes it hard to find the right clothes! i still shop in the juniors section tho :p
we're in the same boat my dear.. however the juniors section doesn't generally make clothes for curvy women, which complicates things :huh:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao:!

:hyper:

And I haven't even got onto my rant about youngin's today :angry:

:lol:

OMG, I've got the funniest story EVER to tell you!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: *tears*

Ever seen that Much Music show where people watch it and vote for songs, and then they can text messages, and the messages are shown on the tv screen??? The typical messages are like "holla out 2 my gurls luv ya xx" or "i luv Brian hes hott!!!"

Sarah got really, really angry watching this the other day and sent in a message that said "People of my generation frighten me. No one cares who you love. Learn how to spell."

And they showed it!
:lmao: :lmao: My kid rocks!! :love:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Of course :angry:
You and all your whippersnapper friends with your too small tops, and your butts hanging out, and potty mouths.

:madwife:

That's not me, I'm perfectly covered :angry:

And I have a very good mouth *proud*

Except for when my teacher made me swear for the first time on Thursday in front of the class :lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Of course :angry:
You and all your whippersnapper friends with your too small tops, and your butts hanging out, and potty mouths.

:madwife:
All young people should be put in jail until they're 18! :madwife:

Then it's straight into the army! :grumpy:

VintagePunk said:

Ever seen that Much Music show where people watch it and vote for songs, and then they can text messages, and the messages are shown on the tv screen??? The typical messages are like "holla out 2 my gurls luv ya xx" or "i luv Brian hes hott!!!"

Sarah got really, really angry watching this the other day and sent in a message that said "People of my generation frighten me. No one cares who you love. Learn how to spell."

And they showed it!

:lmao: :lmao:!!!!

OMG I :love: Sarah!!

VintagePunk said:

And they showed it!

:lmao:

Sarah :love:

Drea said:

For U2? None - the TO shows were my first ones ever *g*

Awesome :rockon:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom