PGP: Fishing for a new thread title

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't have the fortitude or temperament for real life stalking. I am a better armchair stalker.

I didn't know I had it in me either. But temptation got the best of me. And it paid off, in the end. :D

:shifty: And the security guy really was a nice one. Had a load of fun chatting with him all day.

I didn't know I had it in me either. But temptation got the best of me. And it paid off, in the end. :D

:shifty: And the security guy really was a nice one. Had a load of fun chatting with him all day.

He was hilarious *g* Wouldn't want to piss him off though - he was also very big! ;)

Amy - I'll be changing my avi in a sec, only saw the first period of last night's game because I came home and went to bed (back pain and stomach not agreeing with me). At least Sundin's jersey-raising ceremony was really nice!

He was hilarious *g* Wouldn't want to piss him off though - he was also very big! ;)

Amy - I'll be changing my avi in a sec, only saw the first period of last night's game because I came home and went to bed (back pain and stomach not agreeing with me). At least Sundin's jersey-raising ceremony was really nice!

Nice avatar. :wink:

He was big, but not very intimidating, lol. He was more a cuddly teddy bear. :D Though I've no doubt he could tackle a mad crazy fan in no time, he definitely was strong.

Nice avatar. :wink:

He was big, but not very intimidating, lol. He was more a cuddly teddy bear. :D Though I've no doubt he could tackle a mad crazy fan in no time, he definitely was strong.

I don't mind it so much as that :censored: Sens one :lol:

He was a cuddly teddy bear but I imagine that could turn into a pissed off grizzly in a second if necessary...

Hi ladies!
I thought some of you might like this picture I took of Adam outside the Four Seasons in Boston, during the Elevation tour. The man is smoking hot in person. OOF.

ETA: not sure if my picture posted

I don't mind it so much as that :censored: Sens one :lol:

He was a cuddly teddy bear but I imagine that could turn into a pissed off grizzly in a second if necessary...
:giggle:

And true that, he probably only showed us his soft side. :shifty::angel:

Aw he looks happy. :cute: Hi there. :wave:

And :flirt: Gg's back in town.
:flirt: How you doin'

White? :ohmy: (Oh wait you mean the light color pants? I was thinking you meant WHITE white!)

Well they're a bit off-white, but way lighter than his usual! I diggggg! :love:

Sad about Whitney Houston, but not surprised.

Tara, your kitty will be fine. :hug:

Some good news: Just saw that the saxophone player for Bruuuuuce's tour will be Clarence's son Jake. How cool is that? :love:

:hug:

:hug:

I don't have the fortitude or temperament for real life stalking. I am a better armchair stalker.
:up:

First: I heartily approve of the Bono pics. He looks good in the off-white clothing....

Second: :yippie: Jamie came through the surgery alright! The vet said she wants to keep him overnight though, since he's on some pretty good pain meds right now. I love this vet woman. Since no one is at the office on Sundays (they're usually closed), she's going to take him home with her to keep an eye on him, so I'll get him back tomorrow. :love:

Back
Top Bottom