PGP: Eating a sandwhich while It tries to break free!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave: guys.

So my daughter said our sorta new across the street neighbor came over today to introduce herself and warn us that she was having a party tomorrow night and they were going to be loud. :huh: um ok. I guess that was kinda nice. :lol:

:shifty::shifty:

ok I'll be good!

Do have any good Edge fan fic to recommend?

After I finish reading some more Bono fic........I haven't read any U2 fan fic in a real bunch of years -- too little timeon the net. Now that have sometimes passable conection I must investgate more FF again! :lol:

Good Edge fic seems almost impossible to find! Everyone's all Bono this and Bono that, blah blah blah.

oh :lol::lol::lol:

when i opened up a second window just a while ago..what did I see.......??!!???

A painted illo celebrting Robert Luios Stevenson 's Birthday? using
his Treasure Island as the theme.

Without remembering him/ the book............
the first thing I thot of was...
........ is it "Talk Like A Pirate Day ??!!!?:hyper::hyper::lol::lol:

And I almost just typed .....
..."Talk Lika A Parrot Day!!!" :lmao::lmao::applaud:

Good Edge fic seems almost impossible to find! Everyone's all Bono this and Bono that, blah blah blah.

ohhhhhh, really?!? :(

Well if i find any ...... i'll be sure to let you know!!!

South of France, U2 Recdording Studio- side room
Bono at computer muttering:

"oh....Oh?..... hmm...... What?!? :uhoh:
Too scary,man! :no: ..... ah, ha....
this is better......Nutella?!?...LOL!"
Edge walks into the room.
:edge:: "Hey, mate, whatcha you looking at now?"
:bono:: "Heh! ...... various Sex- Driven Fan Fic about us....U2 ......."
:edge:: "Oh! yeah?! Bloody Hell! Where's mine?!" :hyper:
:bono:: ........................................................
:edge::"......Well??!!!"
:bono:: ".......Uhhhhh....there....isn't............
..............any......"
:edge:: :sad:

{{hugs}} edge {{hugs}}

I won't be on tomorrow during the day as I got exam training for karate, the last one. I'll be around in the evening though!

good luck in the training!! when is the final black belt performance? i know you said a date, but i've forgot :doh: was it in the beginning of December?

awww... really cute!! i wonder what's the deal with cats and boxes? mine always needs to try out a box too!
and my previous cat used to sleep in a recyle bin when he was little, even though it was a bit too tight for him :D

It's official: Starbucks' Gingerbread Lattes with soy milk in them taste disgusting.
sigh.gif
:sad: At least it was free, though!

i still find the name very delicious :drool: and I like soy milk too, so if we had Starbucks, i'd definately want to try one!

Well, it seems from what i've heard over the years that the Nordic Countries have struck a pretty go
od balance in terms of labor, vacations, health care/safety net, taxes & buying stuff.

yep, Nordic countries are supposedly having it all organized pretty well. don't know the exact details, but though taxes are high, they have good benefits and they are quite well taken care of by the state!
in here, we are not. greedy money wanting bastards with no interests in humans at all:madwife:

I am entirely too innocent to be around all this, you guys are terrible influences on me. :sad:

:lmao:

and Dazz - nice summary on the lack of Edge's fan fics ;) poor guy! he can take a look in my head, there's quite a lot of dirty fan fiction :whistle:

I'm sure there's at least one Edge fic going at the moment (Edit: "Disappearing Act", just started), and there have been others in the past... just don't ask me to remember which ones. *L*

That cat vs. boxes vid was so much :lol: and :cute:!

I'm sure there's at least one Edge fic going at the moment (Edit: "Disappearing Act", just started), and there have been others in the past... just don't ask me to remember which ones. *L*

good to know, ali

maybe ...visiting thir ancient past...if they lived in caves?

uh..... very small caves :lol:

goes to watch vid

hey, ali thanks..i went and read the 2 chapters.

MTE..you should check it out..... just for the atmosphere/visuals of it! nicely , smooth writing!

well it's very late but i was feeling relaxing after a mixed extra busy and cranky week! def impoved mood at times :)

good morning/afternoon/evening!!:wave::heart:
later! :D

I haven't found much Bono fic lately, maybe I'm losing my vision. :lol:

Dazzled- Yeah we usually do but this week has been weird. :huh: I think she doesn't always know when I'm around since I'm so quiet so she doesn't notice if she's being super loud or anything.

:l ol: :lo ve:

Kristen. :h ug::lov e:

Need a thread vote. Do I go to Rocky Horror by myself this week ( Keep in mind dressing up by myself ) ?Just sent a text to a friend who would most likely go. Her bf is an eejit though so don't hold much hope. There still some tix available for mid week ;) Sadly will involve work, racing to theatre show an hour away then work next AM. Still I need some fun nao :( lol

:shifty::lol::reject:

Once you get over being in bar/toilets etc by yourself ( like when I went to Belly dancing show in Dublin by myself ) its ok. As you are just there for show. I grinned like a Cheshire Cat and laughed my whole way through show in Manchester. :)

Being dressed up in underwear ( which I kinda enjoyed :shifty: ) is different though :lol:
I think you'd be fine. And it's a good way to meet new people too! :)

GG good luck with Karate exam. :) :hug:

Thanks! It's not until the 4th of december though. But I'm glad that today is the last of the exam trainings. :crack: I can't stand the dude that gives them(he loves himself so much, laughs of his own jokes etc) and the one HOUR warming up he gives. With asthma that's just not funny anymore.

I'm working on a blog post and listening to Achtung Baby. ZOMG, did anyone know this is an awesome album? ;) :love:

I've had it on shuffle for the past week. And it still hits me every time what a perfect record it is. The order of songs doesn't even matter, as the songs all work one by one. Sure there's one weak song there IMO(TTTYAATW), but it's still not a bad song by any means. And the rest, damn. :heart: AB.

cutting a bit in quotes due to smiley limits..
good luck in the training!! when is the final black belt performance? i know you said a date, but i've forgot : doh: was it in the beginning of December?

awww... really cute!! i wonder what's the deal with cats and boxes? mine always needs to try out a box too!
and my previous cat used to sleep in a recyle bin when he was little, even though it was a bit too tight for him : D
It's december 4. ;) Day before our national holiday Sinterklaas(what everyone's santa claus is based upon). Should be interesting but I hope I can make it.

:lol: Same. When I was unpacking my new guitar hero set last week my cat immediately checked out all the boxes too. A recycle bin? :giggle: Oh that's awesome! How many cats do you have?

:lma o::lma o:
that's soooooooooo funny!!!:cut e::cut e:

thanks, GG!!!

Good luck with the last training!:hug:

It made my mom laugh out loud so hard that my dad came upstairs asking what was so funny. Still brings a smile to my face. I love silly cats! I'm glad you guys like it too.

And thanks!

Oh just for the record, there are MANY more Maru the cat videos. :lmao: I'm watching more of them on youtube now, and it's awesome. Cat psychology 101.

And Gg, your karate guy makes you warm up for an hour, and then you train for longer?! That's crazy... And he sounds like an arse, too.

I've had it on shuffle for the past week. And it still hits me every time what a perfect record it is. The order of songs doesn't even matter, as the songs all work one by one. Sure there's one weak song there IMO(TTTYAATW), but it's still not a bad song by any means. And the rest, damn. :heart: AB.

I was actually thinking I need to listen to this album in anticipation for the AZ leg. :heart:

AB is just one of the all-time greatest albums by ANY artist, and it is certainly one of the best U2 albums (JT being another amazing album).

Back
Top Bottom