PGP: Eating a sandwhich while It tries to break free!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oh, Adam's kitty-cat :wave:
woohoo... again i didn't have to do the countdown til new tour leg myself!!! thanks for informing :)

i know... sometimes the limit is already full by other peoples smilies and I can't even add any of my own anymore... so that's why I'm mostly cruel and editing smilies out of other peoples texts :D yeah, I'm that bad! :lol:

Yes exactly, since we all use smileys it's just too easy to get 12 when you're multiquoting others. :crack: Editing out is a pain.

How are ya?

:lol: I'm losing track of which posts I've replied to now. I need to get back to multiquoting!

I've been better. Ditched the cable co. Got a cell phone w/unlimited texting on it and got a new internet provider. Won't have any television until we can get a converter box. *shrug* Such is life. Movies at the library are free and hulu.com is too.

I've been better. Ditched the cable co. Got a cell phone w/unlimited texting on it and got a new internet provider. Won't have any television until we can get a converter box. *shrug* Such is life. Movies at the library are free and hulu.com is too.

Converter box? For digital tv or something? Unlimited texting is rather nice!

ok, girls - since my eyes hurt and are probably a bit red already from watching/working behind the computer for the whole week and not getting that much sleep, I'm off to get some rest now! have fun and see ya tomarrow! :wave:

:wave: Good night. I won't be on tomorrow during the day as I got exam training for karate, the last one. I'll be around in the evening though!

Converter box? For digital tv or something? Unlimited texting is rather nice!

Yeah. Digital tv. We have to have a converter box in order to get television. Good ol USA switching over and pretty much forcing people into cable/satellite. Converter boxes run between $40-60.

HDTVs come with the converter bit built in, so I've heard, but my tvs are older. And HDTV isnt in the budget anytime soon. LOL.

I wasnt a texter before (our other cell phone is pay-as-you-go and doesnt have texting), but now i'm kinda addicted to it. Didnt put a data plan on it though...not that rich, lol.

Ah that sucks then, that they force you into getting more stuff. Here we still have good old cable tv, but most people are switching to digital. It's not worth it for me though. Why would I need 999 different channels? :shrug:

Ah that sucks then, that they force you into getting more stuff. Here we still have good old cable tv, but most people are switching to digital. It's not worth it for me though. Why would I need 999 different channels? :shrug:

Exactly. Even "lifeline" service from the cable co. is like $15 a month...just to get local stations and PBS. It's a ripoff.

Shame I can't send you vla through mail! Chocolate things we got in that train station.... :scratch: chocolate things... uhmm.. I have no clue what you mean. :lol:

Uh U2 have no mosh pits. Believe me, a U2 crowd is waaaay different from Muse.

Vla in the post would make for a messy parcel, all right! :lol:

I think we were in the Utrecht station, there were all these shops there, including this fabulous chocolate shop with lots of fabulous Dutch chocolates that I couldn't pronounce... I think you got noodles from another place in the same station.

It might have been Lelystadt...?

Can't remember if I took a photo, it'd be trapped on my comp in any case.

Maybe it's for the best I won't be at the front for Muse then! Don't want to be squished that much. :lol:

Hi Clayton's Kitten, and anyone else about! :wave:

They're pushing digital TV here too, although I think they've delayed turning off the analogue transmission at least once already, because not enough people had set-top boxes, or digital TVs or whatever. I think it's crap, making people buy extra stuff to keep the free-to-air channels when there's nothing wrong with their old TV. Such is life!

Thora and Gg, that phone harrassment is freaky! :yikes: It's weird they wanted your name that badly, Thora... Wouldn't they have asked you at the start? And they should have had to tell you who they were, at least. Sounds a bit suss to me.

Hopefully that guy will stop calling you, Gg... And good luck with the karate exam!

VP, hope the kitties continue being okay. :)

Did I miss some news about Wild's job in the other thread...?

Vla in the post would make for a messy parcel, all right! :lol:

I think we were in the Utrecht station, there were all these shops there, including this fabulous chocolate shop with lots of fabulous Dutch chocolates that I couldn't pronounce... I think you got noodles from another place in the same station.

It might have been Lelystadt...?

Can't remember if I took a photo, it'd be trapped on my comp in any case.

Maybe it's for the best I won't be at the front for Muse then! Don't want to be squished that much. :lol:

Ah righto. That was utrecht indeed! Where Ax got his boterkoek. Don't remember what chocs you got tho. :drool: Mmm charlie chiu.

Squishing isn't good. So it sounds smart. :wink:

Thora and Gg, that phone harrassment is freaky! :yikes: It's weird they wanted your name that badly, Thora... Wouldn't they have asked you at the start? And they should have had to tell you who they were, at least. Sounds a bit suss to me.

I don't think they asked at the start of the phone call, but I can't remember. I'm just glad they left me alone after a while. :)

We just got our free coffees. :) It's official: Starbucks' Gingerbread Lattes with soy milk in them taste disgusting. :sigh: :sad: At least it was free, though!

Free coffee? Was there some special thing going on?

No - nothing happening. My boss just arranged for my department to get free coffees this afternoon, since there are only two of us in the office today. Most people took today as a holiday as well, so it's VERY quiet. My boss was so sweet to do that for us. :love: So it helps that I didn't have to pay for the gross drink. :giggle:

No - nothing happening. My boss just arranged for my department to get free coffees this afternoon, since there are only two of us in the office today. Most people took today as a holiday as well, so it's VERY quiet. My boss was so sweet to do that for us. :love: So it helps that I didn't have to pay for the gross drink. :giggle:

Oh that's quite neat! :D You got a cool boss!

I'm going to bed, got training tomorrow so gotta be fit. :hug: G'nite!

Andy "Redanka" Holt, the man behind the Crazy Tonight remix, is on my facebook friends list. If I was able to write on his wall, I'd probably write how much I :heart: the Crazy remix like, every day because I'm a dork. :reject:

The chocs I got had some sort of cream in them, and just a thin layer of choc, but they were soooo good. :drool:

Yay free drinks... Shame they were gross. Hope the freebies are yummy next time!

Crazy Remix... :love:

I can't believe Auckland is only 13 days away... Or is it 12 now? It's the 13th here now...

And I just realised I have only this weekend to spend a gift voucher before it expires. I've only had it for two years... :reject:

I put up my Christmas tree :reject:
BLAHAhahaha!!:lmao: :lmao:

Thank's ok, K! :D

I suddenly realized> oh! I get to get a real :heart: tree this year!!! :hyper:

Last year having moved in a mid-late Nov, and was exhausted. Whether it also was $$ issue b/c I had so much to buy..... I didn't, I barely put anything up! :(

When that partuclar nasty Roomie got nastier, I stopped putting up tree (fake) stuff in the Living Room. I put stuff up on my door, down the hallway into my room, etc. Eventually I just put stuff in my room. And my last X-mas there I barely put anything up in my own room. :sigh:

So I am ready NAO to rock the X-mas doecorations!:hyper:

I just got some twigs with "gold" balls on the their ends. One for the living room one for the bedroom.
I have decorations to hang on the tree! I have thick red, green yarn wrapped over yellow-gold then gold thread to make something! I already made a little scarf 2 years :heart: back!

When I went to Michaels last mid -Dec they had discounted their holiday stuff waaaay down.
I got a big fake fir ?"swag" the branches come out left & right from a centered piece. I'm going to put that up on my small living room window and decorate that, too- woooo
hooooo
!!!!

However I'm not putting anything up till AFTER Thanksgiving!! :wink:

god i hate the icon limit so much! I have to edit almost every frickin post!

i hate the limit too!!! i always need to edit as well! just want to be in smilies all the time cause some of them are just really awesome! :shifty:

agrees! :lol:
Sometimes I have to edit, too.
I haz BIG luz for these smilies!

At least though they add more over time! :hyper:
I say we still need a :relief: smilie !!! :D

I'm a bit of a grinch too, but that's just cynicism and laziness, really. :reject: I don't think we put up any decorations at all in the share house last year...

Good evening all!
I could totally fit a Christmas tree in my room but do I want to be all frivolous and get one... Yes I kind of do...

Back
Top Bottom