PGP - Congrats To Dis

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dis & Baby Dis :hug:

Carmel - Yep. I smell troll :rolleyes:

VintagePunk said:

I have to leave for 10 minutes to put on dinner, and I'm scared to. :uhoh: :lmao:

It's a loooong, very boring (as the others will tell you) story, but the short version - met him 3 years ago, VERY off and on, neither of us wanted anything serious...reconnected and started seeing each other consistently a year ago...got to know each other (as opposed to being mostly physical :shifty: )...I realized about 6 or 7 months ago that I'm falling for him...he's gunshy due to his past, but we are getting closer, and lately, I have the feeling that he just miiiiiight be coming around to my way of thinking. We'll see.
:lol: PGP should come with a pause button :grumpy:

Ah, the push and pull of relationships. Gotta love it :eeklaugh: But hey, sounds like things are starting to turn in your favor :yes: Here's hoping for more fun and less drama :sexywink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:angry:

I want you to be wit me

Cause yo gonna be havin ma baby, baaaby

[/IMG]

:angry: I told DG it was hers

kafrun said:
Dis & Baby Dis :hug:

Carmel - Yep. I smell troll :rolleyes :

:lol : PGP should come with a pause button :grumpy :

Ah, the push and pull of relationships. Gotta love it :eeklaugh : But hey, sounds like things are starting to turn in your favor :yes : Here's hoping for more fun and less drama :sexywink :

Thanks. :hug: I'm such a drama-queen. At least once every month or two, I heave my chest dramatically and vow never to see him again. Then I don't take his calls for a couple of weeks. Then I get into a mushy mood and I'm all :heart: :love: :drool:

He's got two more months to fall into line, then that's it. :madwife:

:rolleyes: :lol:

VintagePunk said:

Thanks. :hug: I'm such a drama-queen. At least once every month or two, I heave my chest dramatically and vow never to see him again. Then I don't take his calls for a couple of weeks. Then I get into a mushy mood and I'm all :heart: :love: :drool:

He's got two more months to fall into line, then that's it. :madwife:

:rolleyes: :lol:
Suuuuuure it is :wink: We'll be keeping an eye on that :madwife:

But it's okay, relationships will bring out the drama queen in the best of us :hug:

Back
Top Bottom