PGP: Attempting to capture the Babyface Mullen gang

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Someone tell me that I absolutely cannot get a new MP3 player just because I got a 10% off coupon for Best Buy this afternoon....

Last time I asked someone in here to stop me from doing something, I ended up adding 3 dates to my U2 summer!:shifty:

Zooey, you'll be happy to know I made it through my shift without spilling or breaking anything :applaud:

Well done. Hope your dreams tonight are as pleasant as mine were.

Someone tell me that I absolutely cannot get a new MP3 player just because I got a 10% off coupon for Best Buy this afternoon....

*coughdoitcough*

Last time I asked someone in here to stop me from doing something, I ended up adding 3 dates to my U2 summer!:shifty:

:lol:

Kristin! You're supposed to help me get to Winnipeg!

Why do you call yourself Larry's splinter girl, anyway?

Come to Winnipeg and buy the MP3 player :shifty:

:lol:
It all started out with a fantastic dream I had a long time ago. Lets just say it involved me, Lar, and wooden floors :sexywink:

Then it blew up into this big inside joke with some of the girls and me :shifty:

I want a doughnut!!!!!!!!! :gah : I'll even take a raspberry lemon one!

K, I've had some really good U2 dreams, a Larry one I should tell you about someday - maybe when we're in Montreal.
I also had one where I got to watch Bono singing Bad as he was composing it for the first time. But in my dreams, Edge is almost always mean to me. One time he told me to get out of the front row because my boobs were distracting him. :reject :

:lmao:

my only Edge dream was a good one. :shifty: ended too soon, but still good.

I actually LOLed reading that last sentence :laugh :

Hmmm now I'm curious about that Larry one :hmm: :shifty:
These are for you if you PM me about it :sexywink:

45938122_0d9a921fdc.jpg

(I'm a sucker for good dream stories) :wink:

omgggg :drool: stopppppp it. Those look heavenly.

:wink:

Have a good day at work, K. Hope you don't get a case of "butterfingers"
37871-1269113771-size3.jpg

Ezra_Larry_beach2005.jpg

:giggle: ah the infamous is he or isn't he Larry in the innertube pic.

Oy. The last day and a bit has been nuts. It's nice to sit at home and do nothing. :crack:

I ended up making the shrimp & pasta dish that cori posted, and it's really excellent. I've also cracked open a delicious bottle of wine, so Sharon's a happy camper tonight. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom