PG party: we'd love to run into Bono in a blind-alleyway, with a blindfold on.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
I tend to notice a person post count. It's my specalty..:shrug:

I don't talk about my liking of U2 that much...but still my coworkers still find a way for me to talk about.

I obviously cannot manage to keep track of my own post count, let alone anyone else's.

If it weren't for one of my coworkers, I wouldn't have seen U2 at all this year. But other than her and one other big fan, they think I'm amusingly obsessive.

*waves hello to Dis* :wave:

You are very welcome Bird....I usually don't have anyone to talk to at this time of the morning anyways...so it was a nice change of pace

Please come back more often...I like chatting with you....and it would help greatly in your post count....like mine (I was in the 100's when I first joined the Pleban Girl Party on 3/25/05...but look at me now!)

And have a great night sleep...have a great naughty Bono dream!

:wave: :hug:

I normally come stumbling home from work around this time, so I will probably spend a lot of late nights around here. I'm glad I'm not the only one up at such late hours.

Mmm... naughty Bono dreams... :drool:

:hug: Hope the rest of your night (morning?) goes well.

Yay!!!!!!!!!

Not only did I get Live 8 tickets, but my U2 tickets are now on a truck in the area, so I should be getting them anytime!!!!!!!!

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :happy: :happy:

I'm sure they'll have some great stories to tell, too. :wink:

VintagePunk said:
Yay!!!!!!!!!

Not only did I get Live 8 tickets, but my U2 tickets are now on a truck in the area, so I should be getting them anytime!!!!!!!!

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :happy: :happy:

I'm sure they'll have some great stories to tell, too. :wink:

VP!! I am sooooooo excited for your tickets!! wait! you got live 8 tix too:hyper:!!!!

When the tix tell you their stories.............let me know what they said :shifty:

:coocoo:

Dismantled said:

VP!! I am sooooooo excited for your tickets!! wait! you got live 8 tix too:hyper:!!!!

When the tix tell you their stories.............let me know what they said :shifty:

:coocoo:

OMG, did you see the pics of my ticket that Bri and Fly did last night??? :lmao:

You know the story about them, right?

VintagePunk said:

OMG, did you see the pics of my ticket that Bri and Fly did last night??? :lmao:

You know the story about them, right?

no didn't see the pix

Yeah..they went to France right?

VintagePunk said:
It starts on page 3 or 4 of this thread...

Yup, kinda mind-blowing that just last night they were in Paris. :lol:

I wish I was just in paris lastnight:drool:

ok..I'll look at the pic...brb

~BrightestStar~ said:
beddingtix.jpg

I couldn't help myself...:reject:

OMG!!! look at its little scrawny hand on B!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I think I am going to puke from laughing.........

VintagePunk said:
That's my favourite....my ticket makes me proud. *sniff*

:lmao:

good ticket:drool: :drool: :drool: what if you and the ticket got it on?:ohmy:

I mean it was right after it was with B...soooooooo then it was with you..so its like B was kinda with you:ohmy: its like that 6 degree thing....

lets hope the ticket didnt' shower:hyper: :hyper:

:wink:

VintagePunk said:
I'll check the ticket over very carefully when it gets here. :wink:

:drool:

I was sooooo stressed about it yesterday. Those crazy girls really helped. :heart:

thats good:hug: buying tickets off ebay can be kinda:yikes: scary sometime...glad its almost in your hands though.

Well I guess I better get my ass in gear and stain somemore floor boards:madspit:

See ya later VP! I'll be back on early afternoonish:wink:

I had my English yesterday. I'm up early doing some last minute cramming before my math today. After today there's 2 more to go. :madspit:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom