Pauatahanui, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't suppose you guys have caught the latest baffling U2 album error? In the lyrics for Cedars, "minaret" is given as "minorette".

I don't suppose you guys have caught the latest baffling U2 album error? In the lyrics for Cedars, "minaret" is given as "minorette".

:ohmy:

in the linear notes?

god, that is not only baffling but even offending!

:wave:

u2 error again? really? :lol:

How's it going, Adrian?

Yeah, what a shock. Can't wait to see what other cock-ups there are. Haven't received my copy of the album in the mail yet, but I've seen people post about "minorette".

I'm good. It's 1st March so the Spring is nearly here. How's the land of the hook turn?

Add this cockup to the Boots video one then.

Mercifully heating out of summer and into autumn here. Bring on sensible temperatures and less forest fires.

I love how the Boots video was such a non-event that the early watermarked leak is the most notable thing about it. I even got an e-mail from U2.com claiming the video's "groundbreaking" too. All I could think was "... how?!"

that works for me. let's confirm on thursday just in case? i can come up to your caf - some other time you should come down and see our beautiful (truly so) building...
oh the various ways in which it seems the UN wastes money... but yes, for sure, let's confirm thursday and set a time and such.

Someone else around here has already mentioned the lip error on boots and nobody has taken them seriously. But I defo see this error.

The one where the lyrcs are "...someone’s stuff they’re BLOWING up, but we’re into GROWING up". But if you watch his mouth closely, he's definitely lipping "...someone’s stuff they’re BLOWING up, but We’re into BLOWING up"

What d'ya think?

oh the various ways in which it seems the UN wastes money... but yes, for sure, let's confirm thursday and set a time and such.

that was actually a donation from the swiss, so no money spent there. point well taken, though!

Someone else around here has already mentioned the lip error on boots and nobody has taken them seriously. But I defo see this error.

The one where the lyrcs are "...someone’s stuff they’re BLOWING up, but we’re into GROWING up". But if you watch his mouth closely, he's definitely lipping "...someone’s stuff they’re BLOWING up, but We’re into BLOWING up"

What d'ya think?

Huh, I haven't actually watched that closely. I watched the leaked clip once, and that's it. I never really felt motivated enough to see the official clip, or to watch the leak again.

Ax - do you know what the latest rumours are for the Amsterdam dates? My wife will be spending most of July there, so I think I'm in for those concerts!

Ax - do you know what the latest rumours are for the Amsterdam dates? My wife will be spending most of July there, so I think I'm in for those concerts!

Current rumour is 20th and 21st. I'm a bit confused because you'd think there'd be three dates, and the only day they could fit in a third would be on the 22nd. U2 will do three consecutive nights if they must, but I'd still be surprised by the lack of a rest day.

And I'm out for the night. I need to actually be up tomorrow, shock horror. G'night! :wave:

Current rumour is 20th and 21st. I'm a bit confused because you'd think there'd be three dates, and the only day they could fit in a third would be on the 22nd. U2 will do three consecutive nights if they must, but I'd still be surprised by the lack of a rest day.

And I'm out for the night. I need to actually be up tomorrow, shock horror. G'night! :wave:

Have a good one, and have a good start of the semester! :wave:

They will do Amsterdam 3 times. Same as last time, the last date gets announced after the first two are sold out I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom