Pauatahanui, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
do I have more than 800 (for question 18)?

and I have to say I'm interested to know the rationale behind questions 82-85! :lol:

Ooh, so close. 701 as of the last thread.

I'll PM you.

Ok, after computing the stats provided by Ax, I can say that my purity score is 74%. :reject:

I guess I should take some quick actions (e.g. questions 99 and 100) to redress that. :lol:

Oh this is great. As if column AX in the Superthread stats spreadsheet being Dull wasn't enough, I just added the Kheen thread ... and it's in column BJ.

Let's plan something special for the BS column then.

60 and 63, fuck yeah, all cause someone went somewhere random that everyone else thought was lame but happened to be where i grew up!

has anyone done 78? ian and khan...did they do 75? i can't imagine any partner besides another superthreader putting up with 75.

has anyone done 78? ian and khan...did they do 75? i can't imagine any partner besides another superthreader putting up with 75.

I guess 75 would lead to a possible question 101: "broke up with somebody because of the superthread"

blueeyedgirl: 85%
gump: 74%
COBL_04, Slopsy: 64%
Cin: 59%
major_panic: 57%
Angela Harlem: 56%
LemonMelon, liamcool: 54%
Galeongirl: 52%
Serena Vox: 50%
the tourist: 41%
Gluey: 37%
bono_212: 36%
The Sad Punk: 32%
Varitek: 25%
KhanadaRhodes: 22%
coolian2: 20%
Axver: 18%

what's SuperRegion/SuperAlliance btw?

It was a grouping we had on Nationstates. We all made countries and joined it back in December.

I think we've all kind of forgotten now.

Ax, thanks for your PM. I will decrease 1 purity point because I am now responding positively to question 84.

God, that was a scary read!

I guess 75 would lead to a possible question 101: "broke up with somebody because of the superthread"

I plan to one day expand this out to 150 points as we gain more material. :laugh:

gump: 74%

It was a grouping we had on Nationstates. We all made countries and joined it back in December.

have ian and khan done the sexy sexy one?

i checked that i'd done 10k posts, i think that's gotta be right.

and ha, my purity score in real life is lower than the superthread, but only by a hair.

Oh, I didn't know about Nationstates' existence. Just googled it now and found out.

Revised:

gump: 73%

have ian and khan done the sexy sexy one?

i checked that i'd done 10k posts, i think that's gotta be right.

and ha, my purity score in real life is lower than the superthread, but only by a hair.

Ian went from Club 83 to Club 33. So, uh, I think so.

I'm amused there's 41% between my real life and Superthread purity scores.

Revised:

gump: 73%

Ian went from Club 83 to Club 33. So, uh, I think so.

I'm amused there's 41% between my real life and Superthread purity scores.

I have almost a 20% gap. I think it's time for superthread me to evolve and try new things!

I have almost a 20% gap. I think it's time for superthread me to evolve and try new things!

What do you think sounds most exciting? 1,000 posts? 100 posts in a single thread? Sex while Superthreading?

ax, did you get the train song?

Oh yes, thanks for reminding me! I got it during the midst of all that U2 chaos so I forgot to download it. Will do that now.

What do you think sounds most exciting? 1,000 posts? 100 posts in a single thread? Sex while Superthreading?

I could go for all of the above! :lol:

Oh yes, thanks for reminding me! I got it during the midst of all that U2 chaos so I forgot to download it. Will do that now.

Sure - as I said, I don't think you'll necessarily enjoy it, but it's nice for topical reasons...

I've my first meeting with my thesis supervisor.

I haven't thought a thing about this. I'm so in holiday mode.

ok, so I only listened to Winter now and I have to say I agree with those that said that the intro sounds a bit like Viva la Vida.

I've my first meeting with my thesis supervisor.

I haven't thought a thing about this. I'm so in holiday mode.

You'll be fine, I'm sure!

I actually had the first productive morning on my thesis in a long while. Hopefully it will continue through the afternoon (superthreading while researching ftw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom