Oprah in Australia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ramblin rose

Site Team
Staff member
In case any of you folks from Australia were interested Oprah with Bono is being aired on Friday, 22 November at 2:30PM on channel 10.

I certainly am interested and I surely would have missed it otherwise.So

thanks.....a lot.
Can someone find and merge the previous "Bono on Oprah" threads?( maybe scan and edit? I'm not asking much eh?) I seem to recall someone from here was actually in the studio and appeared. I think they said they were wearing brown... me and my bad memory and my deadslow grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr connection and makes it a bit hard to find.. I never did see nicamom on U2TV, so it's a bit of fun, and a chance to see Bono perhaps doing what he loves most?(helping people)That's just an idea, no biggie. I'd wager most people in the room were U2 fans. I'll be grinning at them all anyway.I think this deserves an occassion...it does...more ideas...we'll see
Aussies...the free number plates are getting closer to "Z"l. But I thought of ZTV-247.That would do. I don't know how the system works. i blew it..I ended up with my old ones.:eeklaugh:

Thanks ramblin' rose...you have a nice handle and a nice avatar...I better leave I know stories and songs about roses....a lot :wave:

well I'll be!!!my kids are watching Seinfeld and George just went into a rave about Don Mattingly. I came across his name here here when someone linked a "who shares your birthday?" thread to a website.. He's a baseball player...I just heard his name. I didn't hear what George actually said about him. I don't think it's a good sign.Did he drop a critical ball or something?... I hope not...me Don, Reverend Doak and Hitler:lol:

Back
Top Bottom