Omaha Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party - Part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know anything about Kanye's setlists? I'd really love to know what songs he performs before the show! :hyper: are there any threads somewhere that discuss it? :hmm:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:yes: :yuck:

it's just regular old tea...iced tea to be exact :hmm: i don't drink much soda (i'm a dork, i know) and i can't picture having something like milk or water with white rice :huh:

Water I can see, but not milk. Milk + Rice = :no:

Teeeaaaa..... :drool:

angelordevil said:
You could speckle it with "random notes" or "did you know" bits between songs.

:drool:
i always said if i were a deejay i'd do that. mayhaps when i buy a microphone i'll do that once for shits and giggles :hmm:

so everyone can hear my fucked up voice :huh:

Gen. Chat said:
Is that all you're having or are you holding out on us?
:lmao: would you like me to take a picture?

catlhere said:
Anyone know anything about Kanye's setlists? I'd really love to know what songs he performs before the show! :hyper: are there any threads somewhere that discuss it? :hmm:
Probably not on Interference :shifty:

Lila64 said:
hey Axver, it's Maddy! How many shows are you going to so far on the 4th leg? Just curious :shrug:

Hang on...did I just miss something? :ohmy: Is it really Maddy?

Canadiens1160 said:
Probably not on Interference :shifty:

Aww no fair. :sad:

Everyone was excited about what Patti Smith and Arcade Fire and stuff were playing. I was hoping someone would tell here. Grr, I'm the only rap fan in existence on interference. :wink:

I'm having U2 post-concert depression! I need to see another show! Must...buy...tickets... :crazy:

GibsonGirl said:

Hang on...did I just miss something? :ohmy: Is it really Maddy?

yup, it's been me this whole time! :lol: Remember when I said I was 11? My first U2 show more than a month ago? Ring a bell? :wink: :lmao: Are you positive you didn't know it was me? :lol:

Canadiens1160 said:
Milk + Tetley English Breakfast. The only way for me to wake up :drool:

How much milk do you put in it, though? I put less than a teaspoon of milk in my tea.

[random] Listening to MacPhisto calling Lady Diana :drool: [/random]

KhanadaRhodes said:

:yes: exactly. and i can't bring myself to drink water with a meal. for me, it ruins the flavour of what i'm eating and my food becomes tasteless. for me, at least.

You're only saying this because this is what Simon LeBon does, I'll bet..:mad:

Lila64 said:

yup, it's been me this whole time! :lol: Remember when I said I was 11? My first U2 show more than a month ago? Ring a bell? :wink: :lmao: Are you positive you didn't know it was me? :lol:

Wow they convert them young now! I wish I had a cool parent that took me to U2 concerts 9 years ago. :sad:

LUCKY!

Lila64 said:

I thought you were joking. :reject: :lol: So I was joking too. I really am 18. :( When I was 11, I listened to The Offspring.

:lol: It was awesome being front row, except Bono didn't bring a kid up for SBS :grumpy: and now I have zillions of dreams about it, but it's never real. :madspit:

GibsonGirl said:

I thought you were joking. :reject: :lol: So I was joking too. I really am 18. :( When I was 11, I listened to The Offspring.

Oh wow. And here I was thinking I was a young'n here. (20) maybe the post counts from everyone tricked me into thinking you're all old geezers. :wink:

KIDDING. of course.

GibsonGirl said:

How much milk do you put in it, though? I put less than a teaspoon of milk in my tea.

[random] Listening to MacPhisto calling Lady Diana :drool: [/random]
Not too much, the tea comes out with a colour similar to this smiley
icon14.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom