Omaha Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party - Part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AOD, is your vision going blurry? Mine is. The things we do for U2...

Gen. Chat said:

:yes: Yeah, when they're washed up has-beens they’ll be doing weddings, birthday parties, and Bar Mitzvahs(sp). :(

In which case, they'll be desperate for money and will happily play whatever I want if I offer to pay them more. :drool:

With no club dates in Omaha from 25 years ago to talk about, Bono instead chants 'Oh, Nebraska' early in the show.
:lol: Not every place can be Boston.

Axver said:

In which case, they'll be desperate for money and will happily play whatever I want if I offer to pay them more. :drool:
Hey if we can book Quiet Riot for our birthdays, then can U2 be far behind?

KhanadaRhodes said:

i'm starving and we finally have rice in the house so...:combust:

Oh, it's my pleasure. :flirt:

Rice. :drool: I love rice...just not the disgusting kind from the local Chinese restaurant. :yuck:

KhanadaRhodes said:

i'm starving and we finally have rice in the house so...:combust:

12_4_60.gif

I wish I knew how to operate streams. :( I still think Radio GibsonGirl should be realised.

Hey posting chums. I'm back from a very long break. :waves: how was tonights show? Did everyone have a good time. Not too much drama while I was away, right? :wink:

GibsonGirl said:
AOD, is your vision going blurry? Mine is. The things we do for U2...

I know...this is pure madness :sad: :sad: :sad:

But, I strangely enjoy it....:happy: (he said, propping his eyelids up with tiny sticks).

Are we going to still have setlist parties during the 4th leg? I'd love to come back and take my mom's spot again! I have soo much fun being here, and I don't want to wait another few years to be here setlist partying with you blue crack addicts! :hyper: :sad:

GibsonGirl said:
Oh, it's my pleasure. :flirt:

Rice. :drool: I love rice...just not the disgusting kind from the local Chinese restaurant. :yuck:
oh no, the pleasure's all mine :combust:

i love it too :drool: oh man, i hate nasty rice. i don't like rice from buffets unless it's in a rice cooker because it's always all hard and crunchy from sitting under those heat lamps. come to think of it, i hate buffets period :down:

and i even made some tea :drool:

Lila64 said:
:drool:

catlhere said:
Hey posting chums. I'm back from a very long break. :waves: how was tonights show? Did everyone have a good time. Not too much drama while I was away, right? :wink:

SETLIST

City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo / Jesus Walks (snippet)? / She Loves You (snippet)
Elevation
I Will Follow
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (snippet)
Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (snippet)
Original Of The Species
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Torna A Surriento (snippet)
Love & Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday / Rock The Casbah (snippet)
Bullet The Blue Sky / Hands That Built America (snippet) / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet)
Miss Sarajevo
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Where The Streets Have No Name
One / All I Want Is You (snippet)

ENCORE

Until The End Of The World
Mysterious Ways
With Or Without You

Stuck In A Moment That You Can't Get Out Of
Crumbs From Your Table
Yahweh

GibsonGirl said:
I wish I knew how to operate streams. :( I still think Radio GibsonGirl should be realised.

I want to push my tastes on everyone with Radio Axver. :drool:

KhanadaRhodes said:

oh no, the pleasure's all mine :combust:

i love it too :drool: oh man, i hate nasty rice. i don't like rice from buffets unless it's in a rice cooker because it's always all hard and crunchy from sitting under those heat lamps. come to think of it, i hate buffets period :down:

and i even made some tea :drool:

:drool:

Just thinking of hard rice makes my stomach turn. :barf:

What kind of tea? :drool:

Gen. Chat said:

I wish you would I was able to snag a few songs we can add to the queue. :shifty:

:lol:

I don't think the world is ready to hear that just yet. If they wanted their eardrums ripped open, maybe, yes...

angelordevil said:

I know...this is pure madness :sad: :sad: :sad:

But, I strangely enjoy it....:happy: (he said, propping his eyelids up with tiny sticks).

Not even coffee helps! I may have to invest in some tiny sticks.

GibsonGirl said:
Just thinking of hard rice makes my stomach turn. :barf:

What kind of tea? :drool:
:yes: :yuck:

it's just regular old tea...iced tea to be exact :hmm: i don't drink much soda (i'm a dork, i know) and i can't picture having something like milk or water with white rice :huh:

Pretty good set. Cool to see lots of HTDAAB in there. The boys really like this CD! and thats SO nice. :drool:

Axver said:

I want to push my tastes on everyone with Radio Axver. :drool:

Porcupine Tree, Crowded House, and One Tree Hill on repeat. :wink:

Is SA still unable to get any decent bowling started? I'm too scared to look. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom