Old school Pleba poll!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which new Bono concert look is hotter? :combust:

• Cop-hat wearing, authoritative, in charge Bono

Votes: 61 55.0%
  • Blindfolded, submissive Bono

Votes: 50 45.0%

• Total voters
BonosBaby12 said:

I dare you to try to pry Bono's sticky sexy body from my death grip! Don't make me beat you with one of his fuzzy slippers! :lmao:

OMFG!!!!!LMFAO!!!!!

* I can just picture it all in my head:lmao:

Hoo ah! How's about I'M the one dressed like a cop, and then I'll arrest and blindfold Bono...bring him in my Big Black Van to the Secret PLEBA Lair...

...where undoubtedly he will be ripped from my arms by Carmel and Dis. But I wouldn't want to be all alone. So I'd take another blindfold, out of my blindfold barrel (for every occasion!), and I'll go out and snare The Edge...
Heh heh heh. Maybe we can include him in our games too? :)

terenewen said:
The Edge...

Of course!

:shifty:

Ya know, back when I first heard the plot of the Elevation video, where Edge is kidnapped by evil U2, I had some great visuals involving Evil Bono and Innocent Edge. :mac:

But alas, I was not selected to direct that video. Good thing, though, because it would've been too racy to show. :combust:

terenewen said:
Hoo ah! How's about I'M the one dressed like a cop, and then I'll arrest and blindfold Bono...bring him in my Big Black Van to the Secret PLEBA Lair...

...where undoubtedly he will be ripped from my arms by Carmel and Dis. But I wouldn't want to be all alone. So I'd take another blindfold, out of my blindfold barrel (for every occasion!), and I'll go out and snare The Edge...

:lmao:

but I am sure we will share :shifty:

I was looking at those pix of Bono & his boys on Ali2--I feel really guilty for my wicked thoughts about B. Ok--I'm over that--:macdevil:

BonosBaby12 said:

I will do it too! :wink: :lmao: Oh and yes please do bring The Edge! Guys we could see some Bono and Edge loving then! :cute: And just perhaps we can make our own movie if everyone get's my drift,hehe.

*packs camera...

:shh:

martha said:

Of course!

Ya know, back when I first heard the plot of the Elevation video, where Edge is kidnapped by evil U2, I had some great visuals involving Evil Bono and Innocent Edge. :mac:

But alas, I was not selected to direct that video. Good thing, though, because it would've been too racy to show. :combust:

I would love to see how that turned out!!:ohmy:

I would switch Edge with Adam and I would have my dream come true:tongue:

BonosBaby12 said:

Want to be the photographer? :giggle: Oh man I think my bf would disown me if he saw what fantasties I am having about Bono,hehe,jk.

I would be commited...

lol *waves to everyone*

Bono's Doll said:
I was looking at those pix of Bono & his boys on Ali2--I feel really guilty for my wicked thoughts about B. Ok--I'm over that--:macdevil:

Your avatar says it all, you litte devil woman!!:lmao:

martha said:

Ooh, you give me ideas! :shifty: Strangely, I was thinking of something along the same lines except with Larry sweeping Edge away on his motorcycle...

Larry: I’ve come to rescue you!
Edge: I dunno, maybe I should stay here with Angelina Jolie…
Larry: Like hell!
(grabs him and drives off into the sunset on the black Harley)
CENSORED
CENSORED
CENSORED
CENSORED

Aw yeah...:drool:

Bono is just going to be the absolute undoing of us all! Oh wait that's already happened! By the way I believe we need to revive Carmel,lol. Appears Bono smacking his own ass was just too much take in at one time,hehe.

Cop hat wearin-tellin me what to do-yummy yummy bono :drool:
3454884%3B23232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D%3B2%3B%3D%3A5%3B%3DXROQDF%3E232386%3A48%3C9%3C3ot1lsi

BonosBaby12 said:
You know I wonder if his cute little Irish butt is soft,firm or just right. Thinking I should play Goldilocks and try the other guys before testing Bono's :drool:

hmmm...soft and squishy Bono bum...
or firm and solid leather pants bound...

*head explodes*

I'll take either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom