Old school Pleba poll!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which new Bono concert look is hotter? :combust:

• Cop-hat wearing, authoritative, in charge Bono

Votes: 61 55.0%
  • Blindfolded, submissive Bono

Votes: 50 45.0%

• Total voters
I try and be good about my PLEBA lust - really I do :reject:

but Blindfolded, submissive Bono all the way :evil:

hmm... i actually like black cowboy hat 'fast cars' bono... :combust:

but if i have to choose one of the above, i'll take in-charge cop hat wearing bono. i :heart: the zoo encore!!!

:drool: Any Bono is hot, but I would like Bono blind folded so he could not see the naughty things that I would do to him, if given the chance.:shh:

:combust:

*raises hand, waves arm frantically*

ooooh oohhhh!! I want a ticket to hell!!!!!

bonogasm.jpg

this Bono on his knees is hot, too:

bonoknees.jpg

and of course lying on stage...not bad at all:

opener_ancatdubh2.bmp

Authoritative Bono. All Bono is excellent, but I love the Zoo encore and songs. Not to mention the discotheque video. :drool:

bonocrotch4lz.gif
bono_pelvicthrust2.gif

Heh, heh heh. No, I didn't make those. I hope whoever did doesn't mind if I use them.

oh, i've been there baby...and those are some amazing pictures :drool: i remember after the opener when there were threads about the bullet/bondage pics, and people were very indignant because of the political message. understandably, it's a song about social injustice, government corruption, and the U.S.'s untoward role in international politics...

:blahblah:

we all acknowledge that. now let's talk about the things we'd love to make him do while he's all trussed up like that :sexywink:

:laugh:

BonosBaby12 said:
Too bad there's not a Dr. Bono,lol. Wouldn't mind him taking my temperature at all :wink:

I am sure if Bono was taking your temp , the thermometer would explode!!!!:combust:

:lmao:

martha said:

(Don't forget to post pictures to defend your choice. :sexywink: And yes, this counts as a ticket to hell as well. :yes: )

I'm already going on a scholarship so someone can have my ticket. :evil:

I like this blindfolded Bono better than the current blindfolded Bono.

bono_wgo_blindfold.jpg

ruffian said:
*raises hand, waves arm frantically*

ooooh oohhhh!! I want a ticket to hell!!!!!

bonogasm.jpg

this Bono on his knees is hot, too:

bonoknees.jpg

and of course lying on stage...not bad at all:

opener_ancatdubh2.bmp

:yes: ^ See Above :drool: :drool:

oh well, hell, if you go posting pictures like *that* i'm gonna have to change my vote.

*mops feverish brow*

Gotta' be Officer B for me. :yes: :drool: Blindfold B is hot - don't get me wrong! - but BB couldn't handcuff me, frisk me, or put me alone in a small room for some, um... interrogation. :shifty: :combust: :lmao:

BonosBaby12 said:

Damn straight! :lol: He can decide too where he wants to take my temperature at :wink: :lmao:

:ohmy:

This is the first time in months I am truly at a lost for words....

I am also pissed that I did not think of it first.

:lmao:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom