Oh I really hate it when ______!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When people fish for reasons to be angry at someone, when there is really no grounds for it. I know you don't like this person much, I don't either but you're blaming them for something they didn't have control over...get over it.

you break your back cleaning the property you are leaving - hello I lost my sunday :angry: - only to have finicky fricking landlord (who wiped every surface with her hand and made little sniffing noises as she did so) pick you up on teeny tiny little details . . . and you know for el facto that the peeps who have bought the rental I was in are going to knock the f:censored:er down and rebuild BEFORE they move in . . . :madwife: :sigh:

you break your back cleaning the property you are leaving - hello I lost my sunday :angry: - only to have finicky fricking landlord (who wiped every surface with her hand and made little sniffing noises as she did so) pick you up on teeny tiny little details . . . and you know for el facto that the peeps who have bought the rental I was in are going to knock the f:censored:er down and rebuild BEFORE they move in . . . :madwife: :sigh:

Real estate agents are satan spawn! I don't, or didn't, have a lot to do with the landlords themselves, except when the upper storey of our 2nd last rental collapsed from water damage... They pick at stupid details. Like swipe marks on countertops where you've wiped them down with an antibac wash or something. Like, hello, fuckos? It's because it's been CLEANED.

When you log on IF in the morning and all the fun threads got closed overnight. :grumpy:

I've had threads closed as I'm composing a reply. So not only do I not get my (usually snarky ;) ) reply posted in the thread, but my reply often just disappears into the ether, so I can't even post it as a journal entry. :mad:

when i have a killer sweet tooth and there's no chocolate in the office

-dan

When the guy I just offered a nice discount to acts as if he didn't get my email and askes again for a discount (also ccing the artist this time). When the artist accidentally emails him instead of me approving a discount suddenly the guy "finds" my email and now wants both discounts. Not only that but before he had wanted to pay over three months -- now he wants four. I am so pissed right now.

I think I'll spit on the painting before I send it.

when i have a killer sweet tooth and there's no chocolate in the office

-dan

i have a savoury tooth. i could not sit down and eat a bunch of sweet stuff without savoury food like barbecue shapes or plain chips as well. i will eat a bag of chips to 3/4 empty, then eat the sweet thing, and then finish the chips.

i really hate that i am a slow eater.

Real estate agents are satan spawn! I don't, or didn't, have a lot to do with the landlords themselves, except when the upper storey of our 2nd last rental collapsed from water damage... They pick at stupid details. Like swipe marks on countertops where you've wiped them down with an antibac wash or something. Like, hello, fuckos? It's because it's been CLEANED.

:laugh: . . . :up: . . .upshot to my little story . . .finally got a call late yesterday to tell me that 'despite some minor details which we have chosen to overlook because you have been such great tenants' ( :angry: ) they finally decided to release my bond :up:

i hate when people use the word gay as a synonym of stupid.

this. (and the mortification is amplified x 1000 when you hear kidlet number 3 using it :reject: . . . peer influence is a monster at the moment but he gets the talk about why its so ordinary and why we don't use it any time we hear him)

Migraines.

:hug: they are indeed horrendous :hug:

i send someone a 'happy birthday / have a nice vacation' message and don't get a return message :sigh:

i hate being able to check to see if the message was read

-dan

i send someone a 'happy birthday / have a nice vacation' message and don't get a return message :sigh:

i hate being able to check to see if the message was read

-dan

ah, having that ability hurts for sure. but some people are like that i suppose, it may not mean anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom