Oh I really hate it when ______!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate that it's just assumed that because I have the day off I won't mind spending it driving others around. It's not my problem if you can't get off your lazy arse and get a licence. Not my problem that you're too disorganised to catch a bus and don't have bus money. It is however my problem when I run out of petrol cause I've been hauling you around all week, especially when these so called friends already owe me at least $100. :mad:

Oh cross me people and I'll open that can of whoop ass on you.

oh, i especially fucking hate it when people decide to drop it on you at the last minute when they're completely capable of doing it or there are other people completely capable of doing it. i wonder what they'd have done if i hadn't been at home, like i'm normally not at this time on a monday.

it's just fucking rude.

oh, i especially fucking hate it when people decide to drop it on you at the last minute when they're completely capable of doing it or there are other people completely capable of doing it. i wonder what they'd have done if i hadn't been at home, like i'm normally not at this time on a monday.

it's just fucking rude.
yes. :| i'm so glad that at least doesn't happen to me. :hug:

:crack: someone associated with me by marriage does this all the fucking time. she rings, on her WAY TO the party, and says. "reckon it would be safe to leave my car parked at the river over night?"
"um... no"
"damn... i really wanted to have a drink tonight"
"well... against everything i believe in, you can probably fit in an early drink and then switch to water"
"oh, i can't. i'm still on my provisional licence, remember?"
oh, yeah, you're a dumbarse "oh yeah, i forgot. you really oughtta get your full licence, dude... it's been 4 years now..."
"so... do you think my dear brother would pick me up afterward?"
firstly, i aint the brother, but i'm gonna guess no... secondly, i'm really busy hanging the washing out right now and don't give a shit that you've waited until you're ON THE WAY to this party to arrange a way to fit in a drink, and also, you're annoying. "well, you'd have to ask him this as i can't say"
let's also consider the geography of this request by the world's largest dumbarse. she wants the dear brother to drive 30 mins north to then drive her 45 minutes west afterwards, then load up our 3 sleeping children so we can pick up her stupid car from a really shitty, shifty carpark down by the river, then the next day arrange a place to meet her so she can collect said car? fucking NO.

:angry:

... my brother streams dragonball z online so much that the net is running like dial up
... that my phone won't recognise my memory card all of a sudden so i can't have good songs as ringtones
... having a dream, then waking up, leaving me unable to solve the mystery
... being caught in the middle of a relationship feud that has now lasted about 4 years

i start thinking too much about a girl

-dan
i hear you mate, i got her number today at least.
i hate it when people you don't know on facebook send you a friend request but don't bother to say who they are.
maybe it's a creep just wanting to see more photos? get ian on to him.
^ fo-shizzle.

I'm not really sure what I said there :lol:

for sure :)

:crack: someone associated with me by marriage does this all the fucking time. she rings, on her WAY TO the party, and says. "reckon it would be safe to leave my car parked at the river over night?"
"um... no"
"damn... i really wanted to have a drink tonight"
"well... against everything i believe in, you can probably fit in an early drink and then switch to water"
"oh, i can't. i'm still on my provisional licence, remember?"
oh, yeah, you're a dumbarse "oh yeah, i forgot. you really oughtta get your full licence, dude... it's been 4 years now..."
"so... do you think my dear brother would pick me up afterward?"
firstly, i aint the brother, but i'm gonna guess no... secondly, i'm really busy hanging the washing out right now and don't give a shit that you've waited until you're ON THE WAY to this party to arrange a way to fit in a drink, and also, you're annoying. "well, you'd have to ask him this as i can't say"
let's also consider the geography of this request by the world's largest dumbarse. she wants the dear brother to drive 30 mins north to then drive her 45 minutes west afterwards, then load up our 3 sleeping children so we can pick up her stupid car from a really shitty, shifty carpark down by the river, then the next day arrange a place to meet her so she can collect said car? fucking NO.

:angry:

:crack:

... my brother streams dragonball z online so much that the net is running like dial up

Seriously, tell him to buy the DVDs. I unashamedly own the first season and it was a pretty decent deal, forty dollars for like 430 episodes and nearly twice that number of differently illustrated frames.

i hate it when people you don't know on facebook send you a friend request but don't bother to say who they are.

I like this.

the girl at mcdonalds gives me a sausage mcmuffin w/cheese instead of a regular sausage biscuit

-dan

I hate Tim Horton's policy of handing you your order with no napkins.

Finally, the other day I said to the drive thru clerk:

"I can't understand why you guys never give me napkins."

"Because you have to ask for them"

"You mean, you're handing me a cup that's inevitably going to leak hot coffee and a blueberry fritter which is almost positively going to gush out blueberry juice, and I have to ASK for a napkin?"

"Yes, you have to ask for a napkin"

I guess they failed to ask their bosses for the right to exercise common sense, because it's also in short supply! :mad:

wow that's ridiculous gvox.

i hate being inside on a good weather day and also
i hate that no matter what, every time you get an essay/assignment marked by a teacher etc they have shit handwriting and you can't read it. every goddam time :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom