Oh I really hate it when ______!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny you say that, I been careful with my employees here....I send one home yesterday when she said; "I have a scratchy throat, and I'm thinking I'm getting something...." I was like "GO HOME!"

:)

^Send me home!!!!

I wish I could, they wouldn't let me if I tried. Sadly, I'm kinda glad to get this sick shit out of the way now so I won't be sick for Vegas.

I know I'm kinda warped that way.

Good luck Chels! Echinacea too :up:

^we just got a note that they are available at my co for free....

debating :hmm: Last time I got one, I got the flu within a week :der:

Thanks! I will be ready :cabbagepatch:

exactly!!!!!

that's what i'm telling people here at work (we're going to have a "health fair" next month): you know what happens when you get a flu shot, right???....YOU GET THE FLU!!!

-dan

I hate to be so negative today but someone in this office is bathing in flowery cheap perfume and it's all I can smell. This is an office, not a brothel...and I don't want a migraine from your stanky perfume.

exactly!!!!!

that's what i'm telling people here at work (we're going to have a "health fair" next month): you know what happens when you get a flu shot, right???....YOU GET THE FLU!!!

-dan

worst friggin' flu I ever had too! EVA! Debate over.

I hate to be so negative today but someone in this office is bathing in flowery cheap perfume and it's all I can smell. This is an office, not a brothel...and I don't want a migraine from your stanky perfume.

OMG! I feel the same way! I hate smelling people with CHEAP ass perfume and they think they smell good so they pour it on!! Honestly it makes me sick :yuck:

This is the hate thread right?? Sick and cranky, I'll be in here all friggin day! :evil:

when someone tries to talk me into going somewhere and i look at flights and it's way too expensive but if they tried to talk me into it 2 or 3 weeks ago when the flights were much cheaper i probably would have done it

-dan

Fucking screaming children stomping around and bellowing at the top of their lungs. HAAATE. I'm trying to relax and enjoy my day off, but the bloody kids visiting upstairs are shooting my nerves to hell. Why can't these kids speak at normal levels for more than 10 seconds?! The little girl in particular should have lost her voice by now with all her screaming over the past 2 hours. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom