Official NLOTH Tracklisting (From U2.com)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm quite happy with the titles of the songs. It seems like there is a real Arabic vibe with this album, with Fez, Cedars of Lebanon and one or two others, it certainly sounds being different to the norm. Very very excited.

Just ran into this new link on U2.com. . .

Here's the full track listing:

1. No Line On The Horizon
2. Magnificent
3. Moment of Surrender
4. Unknown Caller
5. I’ll Go Crazy If I Don’t Go Crazy Tonight
6. Get On Your Boots
7. Stand Up Comedy
8. Fez – Being Born
9. White As Snow
10. Breathe
11. Cedars Of Lebanon

I'm not entirely sure I like the sound of these...but I'm sure they'll be great songs

Hey mate, interesting indeed.
What about Tripoli? (2nd Album :))
Good to know tho that we'll hear the alternate version of NLOTH!
Lets hope its true

So after all we'd get to hear the alternative version of NLOTH, which I find great.

STILL I'd like to have one more track as a bonus track, but I guess that's too much to ask for.

I've made peace with the idea that Winter won't be on the album, instead it will be on the movie soundtrack.

I'm a little disappointed that Every Breaking Wave isn't on the album, simply because I loved the title.

I truly want to hear Tripoli, I only hope they have changed the song's name so I will still get that chance sooooon :)

I don't get why so many don't like Fez - Being Born. That's a title that sounds really kind of experimental, unusual. If Radiohead had a title like that, everyone would love it. I think it's one of the more exciting song titles from u2 and I cannot wait to hear what kind of song that is.

right? we want different, but then when it's different, we don't like it?

i personally love that title and still think it may be 2 songs in 1 track.

I was wondering that if the song is very good we may change our perception over a poorly titled song.
But how good could be a song called White as Snow? :D

i reckon fez-being born is actually a little instumental (fez bit) leading into a song called being born

Back
Top Bottom