October 8, 2010 Olympic Stadium, Rome, Italy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully there will still be GAs avaliable at 3 pm. Fingers crossed I get my 2 tickets:hyper:

I guess U2 thought they'd play two concerts in Turin and two in Rome, but the shows didn't sell as quickly as everyone seemed to expect. In the end I guess both will be sold out, but it's strange that the last concert of the tour is on a Friday, not on a Saturday. I guess chances for a second show in Rome are very low. A U2 double night to end the European leg of the tour would have been awsome.

In the end I guess both will be sold out, but it's strange that the last concert of the tour is on a Friday, not on a Saturday.

Not sure why that's strange, the last show of Elevation Tour was on a Sunday and the last show of the Vertigo tour leg in the U.S. was a Monday. (Prior to announcing the the last two legs of the tour, which could still be the case for 360).

I don't know. It just seems like they expected to have a second show on Saturday to close the tour. Italian shows usually sell out quicker.

A U2 double night to end the European leg of the tour would have been awsome.

I think so, but I think for me, that Mr. A.Fogel is very smart and with the U2.com announcement about the complete European schedule he`s going to push the ticket sellings. In this case, nothing is impossible and deep in my heart I hope for a second date on Saturday after first show in Rome. If this won`t happen, I wasn`t in Rome before and I`d like to have a very big sightseeing tour:D there.

Yep, we'll also do sightseeing, there's so much to see and so many places to visit. Having a U2 concert to attend is just the icing on the cake. :D

They expected two double dates (Torino & Roma) for sure, no one this slow sale coming. As last unicorn already pointed out correctly, Italian shows usually sell out fast. I'm sure they wanted to start and finish the leg with double dates.

On the other hand, I'm baffled why Paris doesn't get a double date as it sold out very quickly and they left a very obvious 5 day gap to Brussels?

They expected two double dates (Torino & Roma) for sure, no one this slow sale coming. As last unicorn already pointed out correctly, Italian shows usually sell out fast. I'm sure they wanted to start and finish the leg with double dates.

On the other hand, I'm baffled why Paris doesn't get a double date as it sold out very quickly and they left a very obvious 5 day gap to Brussels?

Indeed.

The Paris decision is very strange.

I think that 2 shows for Rome and turin are off because a few days ago there were still tix, not GA.... See you in Rome!!!:wave::wave::wave:

I'm looking for a spare Rome GA ticket (face value plus shipment fees). If someone - particularly from Europe - has a ticket to give away, please PM me. Thanks.

Query about Rome tickets

Hi there, I'm hoping to find someone to translate some Italian for me, for the Rome show on October 8th there are the following categories for the 109.25 euro tickets:

Secondo Settore Tribuna Monte Mario Numerata Intero

Secondo Settore Tribuna Tevere Numerata Intero

Curva Nord Numerata Intero

Distinti Nord Ovest Numerati Intero

Do any of the Italian speakers among you know what these categories mean? Many thanks in advance!

Stage is on the left side of the pitch

"Secondo Settore" means second sector
"Numerata" means seats are reserved or booked
"Intero" means without reduction on ticket price (for example for kids, over 65, military, etc.)

Mt. Mario Tribune
Tiber Tribune
North Curve
"Distinguished" Northwest

olimpico.jpg

Stage is on the left side of the pitch

"Secondo Settore" means second sector
"Numerata" means seats are reserved or booked
"Intero" means without reduction on ticket price (for example for kids, over 65, military, etc.)

Mt. Mario Tribune
Tiber Tribune
North Curve
"Distinguished" Northwest

olimpico.jpg

hang on... i have tickets in the curva sud part of the stadium

i bought them under the impression that the stage was at the RIGHT hand side of your picture and my seats were behind the stage.
seating charts when i booked the tickets clearly showed the stage at the "curva sud" end of the stadium

????

Any reasonably priced hotel recommendations with good connections to the stadium and the city? I haven't been to Rome for a while.

i am looking to stay at a campsite in north of the city.
anyone know what time the public transport shuts down?
will i be able to get from the stadium to my tent???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom