October 25 - Rose Bowl, Los Angeles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I didn't take that many, but here are my pics from the Rose Bowl.

My pretty wristband and number.

1026091253-1.jpg

zuropa_fit, me, and fitz :love:

EthanMaryannandMeGALineRoseBowl-2.jpg

Does anyone know where to find the pre-concer transmission? I was in the inner circle and I saw the cameras taking shots at the crowd several times for like half an hour, but the concert in youtube misses that. Any help?

I lost like 5 lbs in that GA sauna

:laugh:

It's been a while since I've been on this board but I'm going to give it a shot.

I met zuropa fit and many others from this board at the show. It was a pleasure. You all were great even with me being much taller and standing in front of you.

The show was awesome. The only downside being the GA mess but considering the size of the crowd someone could have easily been seriously hurt or even worse. I do have a question for others that were in the inner circle in Vegas or Phoenix. Was it as packed in there as it was in LA? I've done a lot of GA shows and that seemed a bit extreme. It was spooky to see that guy next to us pass out.

Anyway, it was a great night. Nice to meet all of you and Zuropa fit I sorry I stepped on your hand. I still feel bad about that.

So it was you! Nice to re-meet you here :D Remember me? :wink:

Uhhh, I think Maddy is the only spring chicken in our group . . . trust me, the rest of us paid for it.

*old bones creaking*

Omg :lmao:

this

I was trying to describe what it was like to meet more and more ppl as we went from city to city. Walking up and down the line in LA was almost as much fun as the show itself. Having BD there to get me through Walk On, High Five-ing Dave when the dumb blondes left the pit in front of us, Lila and Maddy's brownies... it's all good, man.

Having YOU there to get me through Walk On was great too. We were each others support systems! :hug:

I always seem to come back to interference before and after a show because I LOVE hearing all of your stories.

I have been pondering actually trying for GA for the Anaheim show....ugh what they heck am I thinking. You guys are inspiring me although I fear I am getting too old...It took me 2 days to recover from all of the walking and standing and now I seem to be sick....2 others that went with us are also sick. I think the Rose Bowl gave me the swine!!!!!!!

ok, so any projections for Anaheim? I am hoping the GA situation will be a little better. I would hate to get trampled.

It's cold and gray and rainy outside :angry:

Tucson Weather Forecast and Conditions Arizona (85710)

35 (feels like 30)

didn't even have a fall...it went straight from summer to winter

-dan

:love: I love cool weather, we don't get much and it doesn't last long. It was a nice 50 degrees this morning, gray and cloudy.

I need post this pictures in my blog???? :hmm:

The Slash pic? Send me a pm with your email and I'll send. :)

Back
Top Bottom