October 25 - Rose Bowl, Los Angeles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Please elaborate on the content of this conversation :angry:

:lol:

It's nothing negative about you, Rich. We were just all making fun of the urine b gone stuff. I asked who the hell you were buying that for, and Maryann said, "Fergie!", and it kind of devolved from there.

Glad you're home safe now. It was really great meeting you. You seem like a class act. :up: :)

Getting on the plane today was depressing -- you all were great, and I just wish I had an opportunity to join you guys for a show again . . .

Easier to laugh at now, and I guess it makes for a long-lasting funny memory. I was smiling today thinking about Maryann yelling at the cops, while Carlos just kept saying "Oh my God . . . . Oh my God," and Kafrun was exclaiming "It's Chicago all over again!"

rich - glad you made it home safely

you got lost leaving the rose bowl?

my two friends and i had our troubles on saturday...both from lax to the rose bowl and from the rose bowl to the hotel.

thank goodness things went smoothly on sunday

-dan

rich - glad you made it home safely

you got lost leaving the rose bowl?

my two friends and i had our troubles on saturday...both from lax to the rose bowl and from the rose bowl to the hotel.

thank goodness things went smoothly on sunday

-dan

Twas not I who got us lost :wink: LOL

Again -- sorry that I nearly broke every bone in your right foot. It was great to finally meet you though, and thanks for the videos!

C'mon, join us over there! We have cookies :evil:

Don't you mean brownies? :wink:

Getting on the plane today was depressing -- you all were great, and I just wish I had an opportunity to join you guys for a show again . . .

:hug: Next time don't stay so far away. I could have hung out (maybe) the next day or two, but you were too far. :(

Did you forget the part where I started yelling at security and the Pasadena police :lol:

Great meeting you too!

I didn't forget :whistle: Though you did feel bad later...

^you weren't bad, zooey yelled louder

:shifty:

*she's not in here is she?*

You think so? I'm not sure. Maybe a yell-off? :giggle:

By the way, anyone see my glow-sticks? :shifty:

We also got detoured somehow. it was a long ride home:crack:

Eeek.

I heard they closed the 5. I swear CalTrans does that just to screw with people. I had to find an alternate on the way home from Depeche at Honda Center because of that lovely closure.

I was fortunate that the biggest delay I had was due to all the damn pedestrians walking back. I felt like I was in Office Space as the people walking kept passing me.

Back
Top Bottom