October 25 - Rose Bowl, Los Angeles Part II (The search for a party suite continues)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the offers, guys. I'm going to have to try and coordinate things in Vegas :doh: so I'll be in touch. Much appreciated :)

Any news on the GA situation like where/when lineup starts? You guys think getting there by 1 PM is early enough to get inner circle?

also, for those also in GA, are you shooting for inner circle or front outer rail? I heard the sound is better and you get more of the full spectacle...

I'm so fucking excited for this weekend I can hardly think straight!

If I were doing more than one show, I'd want to try one in the pit and one out. I'm think I'm not gonna try for the pit on Sunday.

Oh, and postwhoring now to get this thread to 1K. And to get closer to 45000 posts :happy:

I have no life :sad: :reject:

And on that sad sad note, I'm off to get my almost 6 hours of sleep. Followed by an hour of morning stuff & then my nap. :yawn:

:hug:

So I am getting there real early in the morning, do you think I'd have a problem finding parking. By real early I mean like 8-9am... if that's considered real early..

^My little humble opinion, you should be fine getting there 8-9 ish, lots open at 8am, right? I am sure there will be cars lined up already at that point, but after 10 am, I predict crazy lines to park.

Considering all the advertising and talk of parking and getting there early and the fact that 96,000 people will be there.......

lol, love your sig.....kevin and bean....:love:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom