Nov. 2, Staples Center in Los Angeles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Recap:

GA
-----
Lila64 & Maddy
zooperson

Seats
--------
RedRocksU2 - Section 319
martha - Section 321
{you guys can visit each other}

Recap:

GA
-----
Lila64 & Maddy
zooperson
oktobergirl

Seats
--------
RedRocksU2 - Section 319
martha - Section 321

somewhere: Halup

Last edited:
Recap:

GA
-----
Lila64 & Maddy
zooperson
oktobergirl
Halup

Seats
--------
RedRocksU2 - Section 319
martha - Section 321
tryan101 - Section 102 Row 20

Maybe we should bring a bunch of glowsticks or something... break them out during WTSHNN - Allegra suggested it for her Texas shows :hmm: :shifty:

:bump:

where are all the interferencers who are going? Avoiding this tread or something :shrug:

Everyone get some glowsticks or something!!! Come on, where's the spirit?

...you were there on April? Cool.
Did you guys Tailgate in the parking lot?...I was wondering if it was possible to do it there....I've been to Staples before, but I parked in the buildings next to it.

Lila64 said:
why aren't the L.A. fans posting? :tsk: :tsk: Come on people!!!

Faith:
Sec. 333 Nov 1st (yikes)
Sec. 118 Nov 2nd Better, I hope!

Congrats to all with GA! Haven't had the pleasure yet but it sure looks like FUN!!

Any recommendations for parking? The prepaid parking is not available on ticketmaster and the parking number provided by Staples keeps you on hold for 10+ minutes.

Thanks!

Section 205!

RedrocksU2 said:
...you were there on April? Cool.
Did you guys Tailgate in the parking lot?...I was wondering if it was possible to do it there....I've been to Staples before, but I parked in the buildings next to it.

No tailgating, I leave that to Football games :wink: I've been to a couple of Staples shows and haven't seen anyone tailgating. Of course the April show I was in line for GA so that might explain some of it.

I have a feeling most folks just go to a happy hour downtown somewhere then go to the show.

trojanchick99 said:

No tailgating, I leave that to Football games :wink: I've been to a couple of Staples shows and haven't seen anyone tailgating. Of course the April show I was in line for GA so that might explain some of it.

I have a feeling most folks just go to a happy hour downtown somewhere then go to the show.

Agree w/Trojanchick99. I go to Staples a lot and people don't really tailgate.

KilleneyMan said:
Any recommendations for parking? The prepaid parking is not available on ticketmaster and the parking number provided by Staples keeps you on hold for 10+ minutes.

Thanks!

Section 205!

Try to park at the Convention Center. It costs $10 and is very convenient being adjacent to the arena. I parked there in April and ran in to David Hasselhof after the show.

Other than that, the lots around Staples are all $20+

Last edited:
trojanchick99 said:

Try to park at the Convention Center. It costs $10 and is very convenient being adjacent to the arena. I parked their in April and ran in to David Hasselhof after the show.

Other than that, the lots around Staples are all $20+

Thanks! Very much appreciated.

Lila64 said:
did you guys see the girls in the ellipse on the rail with glowsticks/necklaces???
I did - we were the 3 big guys about 5 people back from The Edge. Me, Andrew the Kiwi and Red Sox Tony who never knew each other before Tuesday. But we had the time of our lives Wednesday night like we'd been best friends for years. How come U2 nuts get along so great???

Back
Top Bottom