NHL Playoffs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great avatar MG... now, we just need to work on your sig... I've got a plethora of cujo pics... hehehehe...

Or for those Oiler fans, I've got some live game photos I took... have a good one of Comrie... or Leaf fans I've got plenty miscellaneous as well... if you want to accentuate your sig area.

You and U2popmofo must be pretty close. :wink:

I can't WAIT till tomorrow night's game!!!! "Canada's team" will embark on the quest we shall all follow...

Now I expect to get flamed by all the Leaf fans...

Johnny Torch: Flame On

Leafs fan: Flame On

Edmonton fan: Flames suck ass

yea leaves fans are flamers

i hate how vancouver is so west, gotta wait till so late for the damn game to start. freakin canadian sunsabitches.

Would you "Americans" prefer 1:00 in the afternoon... I know how chizip gets when he misses the earlybird special... :wink:

how about 7 at night, instead of 9:30, if it wasnt for the recent time change it would have been 10:30. i like to get in bed by 10, we all know i need my beauty sleep.

Geez, I was away what, an hour? 5 pages of posts.

Go Edmonton!! Beat those dirty Dallas Stars!!!

cujo--thank you for the sig stuff! I'm off to go find a pic...

MG--your welcome! :) Now I can say, you looked positively naked without an avatar.

:laugh:

That's ok... it'll be a Canadian inside joke Mikey... I actually saw Joe Canadian at a hockey game. It was very sad.

It's chesterfield not couch!

It's pronounced Zed not Zee!

*pulls chizip's shirt over his head and starts working on the ribs*

politeness... schmoliteness... time for a good old fashioned Gordie Howe Hat-trick!

Michael Griffiths said:
Cujo - I just realized that our American counterparts won't "get" my avatar 'cause they don't get our Molson Canadian adds down there!

I've seen the "I AM CANADIAN" ads on the boards, but I didn't know they were for Molson. :der: I remember reading about them somewhere...something about boosting Canadian self esteem.

I actually thought they were put out by the tourism board or something... :p

We get the Labalt Blue ads instead, with the bear.

AvsGirl41 said:
I've seen the "I AM CANADIAN" ads on the boards, but I didn't know they were for Molson. :der: I remember reading about them somewhere...something about boosting Canadian self esteem.
What?! Boosting Canadian self esteem? bwhahaha! That's funny.

Last edited:
Mike, don't even mention Balaklavas (sp)... yes that's right the one's that look like robber masks... or ski masks if that's what you must call them...

AvsGirl41 said:
I :heart: touques.

If they were good enough for Jacques Plante, they are good enough for me.

I'm laughing if that's a joke and crying if you meant that... hey Mike did you ever see the Satire Canadian Heritage commercial with Jacques Strap... that was funny!

Michael Griffiths said:

What?! Boosting Canadian self esteem? bwhahaha! That's funny.

Americans like to think Canadians feel bad about themselves.

I think we're still smarting about our failed invasion back in the 18th century. Don't mind us.

griffiths needs an avatar to remember what country he is from. he'd forget his own name if it wasn't his moniker.

cujo said:

I'm laughing if that's a joke and crying if you meant that... hey Mike did you ever see the Satire Canadian Heritage commercial with Jacques Strap... that was funny!

I praise the national hat and you cry? I'm so confused. Obviously, we are from two seperate worlds. :p

AvsGirl41 said:

Americans like to think Canadians feel bad about themselves.

I think we're still smarting about our failed invasion back in the 18th century. Don't mind us.

That's right... kicked some ass... I don't feel proud about that... poor First Lady had to run out of the White House in her britches just to save a few paintings.

What does Jacques Plante have to do with a touque... a touque is not a goalie mask... I'm sorry if I just failed to understand the connection... must have eaten too many donuts eh!

Back
Top Bottom