NFL Thread III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think you’ve added anything helpful, constructive, worthwhile, appreciated, or useful to this conversation? You do realize it’s okay to have discourse and let it play out naturally, right? Like, my last comment as you came in to stir the pot was me backing off of this conversation because it was tiring.

If you don’t think it’s worth engaging, good for you. Stick to that and keep your troll-bully smug bullshit out of it.

Dude, I told Mikal to back off because you and he were arguing in a circle with no clear end in sight. It happens ALL the time in here, especially when stats get involved. You aren't going to change your mind, he isn't going to change his. And there was absolutely no signs that either of you were backing off. I don't regret what I said, and I'm not bullying you as much as I also wasn't bullying Mikal, who I directly addressed.

Dude, I told Mikal to back off because you and he were arguing in a circle with no clear end in sight. It happens ALL the time in here, especially when stats get involved. You aren't going to change your mind, he isn't going to change his. And there was absolutely no signs that either of you were backing off. I don't regret what I said, and I'm not bullying you as much as I also wasn't bullying Mikal, who I directly addressed.

Right, and you chose to respond to him and not acknowledge you were referring to me in that post by coincidence. Because, we’re the roles reversed and you agreed with me, you’d have done the same thing to mikal, right? Right. Bully? Who, you? Never. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Why fight about this when the Packers are just going to lose in the NFC Championship like always

Right, and you chose to respond to him and not acknowledge you were referring to me in that post by coincidence. Because, we’re the roles reversed and you agreed with me, you’d have done the same thing to mikal, right? Right. Bully? Who, you? Never. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

I find Mikal the more likely of the two of you to back off, so I addressed him. The end.

And this is why I haven't directly engaged in conversation with you, with maybe one or two exceptions, since February. Lesson learned, I'll go back to what I was doing.

I find Mikal the more likely of the two of you to back off, so I addressed him. The end.

And this is why I haven't directly engaged in conversation with you, with maybe one or two exceptions, since February. Lesson learned, I'll go back to what I was doing.

You’re such a wise and good person. So above the fray. You do no harm. Yes, your message was very much so to amicably restore the order that was so desperately needed. Carefully curated to come off as a neutral party.

Put me on your ignore too, while you’re at it. I have nothing to offer you. It is I who is just unreachable, and you have nothing to answer for. You’ve just been so good all along. So much so that you’ve been taking the high road *since February*. Good lord, I don’t know how you’ve kept this facade for so long.

Cool, this coming from the guy who stormed off the forum because he got repeatedly musically trivialized and bullied by the gang over his love for Biffy Clyro. To think I stood up for you. What a joke.

Calm it down please. It was just a dumb back and forth that spiraled out of control and I’m just making fun of all of us (including myself) at this point. ������

I do still appreciate you having my back because the hate I got thrown my way for the Biffy Clyro was beyond unacceptable.

Mikal, I just saw that the Packers are going to do a stock sale tomorrow. Do you have any? Is it worth it as the souvenir that it is? Like, what do you get with it? (Of course, if you don't know, I can google like a normal human.)

Mikal, I just saw that the Packers are going to do a stock sale tomorrow. Do you have any? Is it worth it as the souvenir that it is? Like, what do you get with it? (Of course, if you don't know, I can google like a normal human.)

So as far as I know, you just get a piece of paper. I’ve never really been interested in it, lol. Spending the mid 90’s on the sideline was enough for me to feel intimate with the team, lol. But…the money you pay does go directly into stadium renovations and as much as the stock sales are made fun of, they have actually saved the franchise from moving more than once!

So as far as I know, you just get a piece of paper. I’ve never really been interested in it, lol. Spending the mid 90’s on the sideline was enough for me to feel intimate with the team, lol. But…the money you pay does go directly into stadium renovations and as much as the stock sales are made fun of, they have actually saved the franchise from moving more than once!

Yeah, like, I'm totally cool with helping renovate the place. I've only been once, but boy is that a beautiful stadium. But I was hoping you got a bit more with it. I'll ask Cori, I think she has one.

I'll probably say no this time, but man, I'm tempted.

I'd have guessed around a hundred bucks which would be reasonable for essentially a souvenir.
At least now you know what to ask for from Travis Santa for Christmas

I'm enough of a child at heart that I don't want to waste all of my Christmas goodwill on this :laugh:

I'd have guessed around a hundred bucks which would be reasonable for essentially a souvenir.
At least now you know what to ask for from Travis Santa for Christmas

It’s not entirely a souvenir. The owners have already set Rodgers’ trade value at 3 #1 picks and a veteran WR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom