NFL 2009-10: Part One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Delhomme: 7 of 16 for 73 yards and three picks, not to mention a fumble lost.

And now Donovan "What's a tie?" McNabb is hurt or something, so THE PEEF DAWG might be having to get pretty well acquainted with Mr. Vick in a couple weeks.

McNabb got hit by three guys on a TD run. He was on the ground rolling around in pain. Eventually, he did walk off the field, but he has not returned.

Adrian Peterson.

180 and 2 touchdowns. Filth.

Don't look now, but the Lions have a chance..... to beat the spread.

And what the hell happened to the trendy sleeper Texans? Someone got DIRTY SANCHEZ'D. Bristol rejoices.

Didn't get to see it due to territorial stuff (Boys on Fox, Texans on CBS).

Ugh. I need Sunday Ticket.

Ha HA!

I figured, that's why I elaborated a tad.

I had Sunday Ticket for a decade, but do not have it here in Chicago. But with the Bears playing tonight, we got two games at noon and we have the Giants now.

Gus is the best

I figured, that's why I elaborated a tad.

I had Sunday Ticket for a decade, but do not have it here in Chicago. But with the Bears playing tonight, we got two games at noon and we have the Giants now.

Yeah, it'll be seen on Sportscenter later though. Looking forward to it.

While I can watch any football game any time, Sunday Ticket just doesn't seem like a wise investment for me. But then I hear things like Peterson doing something disgusting, and it makes me rethink it.

Gus is the best

Easily. It might be time to bring the Gus avatar back.

Yeah, it'll be seen on Sportscenter later though. Looking forward to it.

While I can watch any football game any time, Sunday Ticket just doesn't seem like a wise investment for me. But then I hear things like Peterson doing something disgusting, and it makes me rethink it.

Easily. It might be time to bring the Gus avatar back.

Whether I was struggling financially or doing okay, the Sunday Ticket package was always a wise investment for me, if only to see the Steelers every week. But even beyond that, it's money very well spent.

You might be right.

Giants/Redskins in 5 minutes.

The PEEF DAWG let us down in the bitching department. I'll show him how it's done.

Whether I was struggling financially or doing okay, the Sunday Ticket package was always a wise investment for me, if only to see the Steelers every week. But even beyond that, it's money very well spent.

Not having that problem with the Cowboys doesn't make buying it very likely, but I may look into the cost anyway.

I may need to do with with hoops to get the Mavs games.

A couple Gus pearls from No Broken Serve's favorite writer:

RT @sportsguy33 Gus Johnson announcing a down-to-the-last-minute game in Week 1 is the biggest gambling lock in sports.

RT @sportsguy33 Not only did Denver just get a miracle win, but Gus Johnson just had an actual Meg Ryan-like orgasm on live TV.

Here's a game I'd like to see end in a tie. But gotta begrudgingly go for the Foreskins here.

Great game for the Cowboys, Romo and Crayton especially, and yes Roy Williams. I would have included the Defense in that if they hadn't have allowed that late TD. They were pretty disruptive in the second half, and Leftwich couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. I guess Dallas is continuing with the trend of being a second half team.

Oh great, the cat just puked on my new rug.

I can't believe i picked Houston, Carolina, and Miami to win today.

A couple Gus pearls from No Broken Serve's favorite writer:

RT @sportsguy33 Gus Johnson announcing a down-to-the-last-minute game in Week 1 is the biggest gambling lock in sports.

RT @sportsguy33 Not only did Denver just get a miracle win, but Gus Johnson just had an actual Meg Ryan-like orgasm on live TV.

He's not a writer, he's a glorified blogger.

You just gave away your secret identity:

reilly-85.jpg

Well, at least we get a new coach next year. Cowher will be heading to Carolina, so we'll get Shanahan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom