New York V Setlist Watch and Party - the REAL one!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:

:up: great site. I got a ticket to one of the vegas shows through that site. I like how they send you e-mail alerts too.

I want to go to Vegas! :drool:

But my mom already lectured me the other day about how when I already only make a pittance from my grad school assistantship, I shouldn't be wasting any more of it on Bono. :blahblah:

UKTan said:

He emailed me and said that he'd bumped into you :). I think he said u just kinda turned around and he was there lol...the crazy small world of U2 fans....either that or he's a stalker lol (j/k). I'm glad he made the ellipse too...makes the show so much more "club" like....and now he knows what i'm waffling on about when I go on about getting there lol.

I so wish I could have been in NY for these shows, but I couldn't manage Toronto & NY so close together :(...but, I'm not complaining, just nagging my b/f more to be more considerate and at least try to win the lottery! :D

Yeah, that was so funny. I told him he should come to Vegas (or Boston). :wink:

UKTan said:

He emailed me and said that he'd bumped into you :). I think he said u just kinda turned around and he was there lol...the crazy small world of U2 fans....either that or he's a stalker lol (j/k). I'm glad he made the ellipse too...makes the show so much more "club" like....and now he knows what i'm waffling on about when I go on about getting there lol.

I so wish I could have been in NY for these shows, but I couldn't manage Toronto & NY so close together :(...but, I'm not complaining, just nagging my b/f more to be more considerate and at least try to win the lottery! :D
he should be alore more considerate, lol even though he seems to have been ultra considerete as it is :p

Coming up:

Vertigo
Elevation
[Boy song or two]
[ISHFWILF or AIWIY]
Standard set to One

RademR said:

it was my pleasure :wink:
did the sound come through OK when I was calling you?

Yes, those precious moments
gandolf.gif
(closest I could find)

KUEFC09U2 said:
he should be alore more considerate, lol even though he seems to have been ultra considerete as it is :p

um, well, yeah...u might be right actually :reject:

The man has the patience of a saint lol.

Axver said:
Coming up:

Vertigo
Elevation
[Boy song or two]
[ISHFWILF or AIWIY]
Standard set to One
Not that this is a bad setlist or anything... :shrug:

timothius said:
Axver...

This proves without a doubt NF > U2. The Tim Tam + Concert Idea is solely his. :evil:

http://s18.you send it.com/d.aspx?id=36Y4QIXOTJIWR04BY0Z629Z2JT

Oooh, this'll be interesting.

UKTan said:

um, well, yeah...u might be right actually :reject:

The man has the patience of a saint lol.
show the man some loving :)

i was actually in the lift with you in the britannia, but wad to shy to say anything

BonoIsMyMuse said:

I want to go to Vegas! :drool:

But my mom already lectured me the other day about how when I already only make a pittance from my grad school assistantship, I shouldn't be wasting any more of it on Bono. :blahblah:

I got around that by telling my mother that she could come with me :wink:. Not to the show (she doesn't want to go see U2 anyway), but I know how she loves to gamble :lol:.

ramblin rose said:

Yeah, that was so funny. I told him he should come to Vegas (or Boston). :wink:

Don't think I'm gonna make Vegas now :(

Boston looks like it's gonna be the final final shows :sad:. Still, it's been a hell of a year :drool:

To all you PLEBAns out there---

I'm watching a tape marked U2 1983 US Festival....and Bono takes his shirt off halfway through the show. Thought some of y'all might get a kick out of it. :wink:

KUEFC09U2 said:
show the man some loving :)

i was actually in the lift with you in the britannia, but wad to shy to say anything

:ohmy:

good grief!!!...I hadn't realised THAT!!! I thought u were just in the bar. I'm not that bloody scary am i?? :(

kellyahern said:

I got around that by telling my mother that she could come with me :wink:. Not to the show (she doesn't want to go see U2 anyway), but I know how she loves to gamble :lol:.

:laugh:

that would definately work on my mother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom