New LCD Soundsystem album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
#9 being #9 gives me some hope for this one. I can't pretend like I've loved everything LCD's done. Hell...I really only have ever loved the big hits.

#9 being #9 gives me some hope for this one. I can't pretend like I've loved everything LCD's done. Hell...I really only have ever loved the big hits.

I've been a huge fan of Drunk Girls since we first heard it. But yeah, it's still probably the weakest song on here by quite a wide margin. So you're probably in good shape.

The kick into overdrive on "Dance Yrself Clean" made a little pee come out.

Oh, "Drunk Girls," how I've enjoyed you for the past couple of weeks, but now you pale by comparison.

Found a link, but I need to be up at 8:30, so this is not happening tonight. Moving that shit over to the iPod and blasting it during my 2 hour break tomorrow.

Also, for the love of God, clean up after yourselves when it's over.

The greatest thing is... I still adore Drunk Girls. Despite it's sweeping up the jizz on the floor left by all the other songs.

Christ, sorry, I may have had a drink or two tonight.

Oh I do, too. Make no mistake, the song and its real life counterpart are both awesome.

face_melt.gif

As an equally shitpants-filled Lance and I have been discussing, this is the greatest album '70s Bowie never made.

Ok, nevermind, gonna have to wait til tomorrow, but the first two tracks :hi5:

ETA: Meaning, yes, I like "Drunk Girls" better now than I did the first time I heard it.

I'm sad that my virginal listen is almost over. Hooray for the **second super classic of the decade!

** How could I forget Plastic Beach?

I need to give Plastic Beach a proper listen. I've only heard it in snippets and at parties and such.

But This Is Happening has just thoroughly curbstomped most of my favorite albums from the 2000s. Not that it was a particularly strong decade for me, but still.

:lol:

i've got no knowledge of leaks, is it just as simple as downloading a torrent? or is that exactly what it is?

i was going to wait, but if it's as boner-inducing as you say...

:lol:

i've got no knowledge of leaks, is it just as simple as downloading a torrent? or is that exactly what it is?

i was going to wait, but if it's as boner-inducing as you say...

A leak is just an album being available elsewhere before official release. So yeah, usually it is just a torrent/download.

I've got to get up early tomorrow, but otherwise I'd be right in on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom