Never Going Back Again, Loserthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my college course just lost all it's appeal...damn you americans and your cool courses :sad:

:lol: Like I said, I'm incredibly lucky to have found a professor who even suggested the possibility of pursuing this to me. I really, really love what I'm doing; it's a great thing. :up:

So, John mentioned in his PM to me begging me to come in here :wink: something happening in the Superthread. What went on?

So, John mentioned in his PM to me begging me to come in here :wink: something happening in the Superthread. What went on?

Just some of us obviously weren't welcome and some comments were made about someone that annoyed the rest of us and we decided we'd rather just put an end to the problem we seemed to be causing by just leaving.

Just some of us obviously weren't welcome and some comments were made about someone that annoyed the rest of us and we decided we'd rather just put an end to the problem we seemed to be causing by just leaving.

Gotcha. Interference drama! As if there's not enough in real life. :wink:

Some of us (specifically me) were ripped apart yesterday by someone... and before that, there were "attempts" to get "us" out of there.

SO we left. I do not see how this can be a problem now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom