NBA 2023-24 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
if the celtics don't win the title... besides health... this will be the #1 reason why...

F_eEw2MbAAABr4U

fucking brown man.

Its not Brown.
It's Crazy Joe Mazzulla and the analytics he and the organization swear by. Shoot more 3's. Ignore easy 2s. It's baffling.
He gets uppity with the press when asked about it.

Its not Brown.
It's Crazy Joe Mazzulla and the analytics he and the organization swear by. Shoot more 3's. Ignore easy 2s. It's baffling.
He gets uppity with the press when asked about it.

Surrrre over the course of the entire game, but with the game on the line and a tie game? Heck, even if you wanted a three, this isn't a good shot.

I really don't like this point differential element of the in-season tournament. Seemed incredibly awkward for everyone involved for the Cavs to be chucking up threes in the last few minutes of a blowout in a desperate bid to make the next round.

once expansion happens we'll have 8 groups of 4 - only the group winners advance, everyone plays 6 pool games - home and home with each team.

differential will still exist but it won't be as big a deal with more games.

i also don't care much about the differential thing and kinda laugh at the players and coaches complaining about the "integrity of the game" when the reason why this thing exists is because players and coaches weren't taking early season regular season games seriously.

I am so excited that the Bucks won East Group B. One of the all time highlights as a fan.

I hope MLB takes this idea and just goes straight to playoffs and cancels the regular season.

“During live play, the official felt that LA still had possession of the ball when LeBron James requested the timeout,” he said. “Through postgame video review in slow motion replay, we did see that Austin Reaves had his left hand on the ball while it’s pinned against his left leg, which does constitute control.”

No. Sorry. Not even close. Everyone can see the same replay. The ball was on the ground and rolling away from Reaved before LeBron ever turned around.

Refs make mistakes. It happens. But don't lie. You're only playing into the hands of the bozos who think the league is rigged.

Back
Top Bottom