Nashville Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have a problem with the tits, honestly. (BOOBIES YAY.) But the jizz stuff is just gross.

We guys don't want to see Adam's buldge or Bono's ass or Larry's nipslip but we say nothing. It's time for tits for the men!

Zooropa next! Any way you calculate it, this has to be the most Zoo-heavy set since the ZooTV days.

We guys don't want to see Adam's buldge or Bono's ass or Larry's nipslip but we say nothing. It's time for tits for the men!

YEAH! Or GTFO!!!

gtfo4.jpg

Edge_Orchestra said:
zoooropa time!!!!!

That was one of my "I shit my pants" moments on Wednesday. That was a highlight. The second half of the song, live, is incredible.

I wanted to hear Stay, but quite glad we got North Star. :up:

50 bazillion pictures of ass/crotch shots of band members

1 tit .gif

do the math
When Chesty McChesterson writes a song as good as Bad, I'll gladly appreciate her rack, until then, it's about The 2. And err, appreciating their assets is totally related to artistic ventures.

Perhaps the reason Acrobat's never been performed live is to keep the setlist parties clean?

And you can swallow, or you can spit
You can throw it up, or choke on it

rosa just texted me. the screen didn't come all the way down.

they are going to have to play this song in front of....people

Just saying... the band's body parts are usually kept within Pleba. Just saying... :tryingtoremainneutral:

I was going to say ... are people posting the hachi-machi pictures of the band in the setlist parties?

Because if we are, then maybe I should throw some of them into the thread here.

Oh my GAWD, you guys, the Teletubbies theme totally counts as a full song and not just a snippet! :angry:

:wink:

And now onto one of the best moments of the night. #Zooropa

I still can not believe this is now a staple in the setlist. :love:
Seeing it live was just incredible. :heart:

That was one of my "I shit my pants" moments on Wednesday. That was a highlight. The second half of the song, live, is incredible.

I wanted to hear Stay, but quite glad we got North Star. :up:

:love:

Just saying... the band's body parts are usually kept within Pleba. Just saying... :tryingtoremainneutral:

:) :hug:

DRay9911 said:
rosa just texted me. the screen didn't come all the way down.

they are going to have to play this song in front of....people

The screen stopped halfway during the Questions segue on Wednesday but it lowered fully as Zooropa started. Hope it's the same situation tonight but I guess not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom