Nar Nar Goon, Victoria, Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Universal scrobbler?

You can subscribe and use last.fm, but that costs money. Speaking of which, they haven't charged me in a few months :hmm:

TV on the Radio (shit band name)

Who. Who the fuck do they think they are with a name like that? TV On The Radiohead is what they wish they were, I bet.

Supposed to be doing homework. I have to compile a portfolio of my writing for a Class and analyze its strengths, weaknesses, where it has improved, etc. Done the latter, but I was supposed to revise every paper during the semester and I, uh, didn't. It's an F for each if I don't. So I'm having fun with it and tweaking the hell out of them.

I'll be lurking, but that's about it for now. Just wanted to give friggin Cobbler a hard time.

Shit, I forgot to recommend this classic to Ashley:

JulianCopeFried.jpg

The simple fact that this is actually a good album makes life instantly better.

Last night in Adelaide, some asshole's rampage left three people murdered and a teen and cop both seriously injured.

AdelaideNow's heading entirely consists of Royal Wedding bullshit, and the top three news stories are all about the fucking wedding.

Oh, and haven't over 300 people died in the States? Who cares, they don't live in a fancy palace.

TV on the Radio (shit band name)

Too soon!

Jesus, that's infuriating.

I get the big deal about the wedding. I'm interested on a purely historical level. But its no where near THAT important.

:ohmy: I thought you were a big Suede fan for some reason.

Nah, I listened to Dog Man Star a couple of times years ago and that's it. Maybe I should give it another spin to see if my feelings have changed.

Last night in Adelaide, some asshole's rampage left three people murdered and a teen and cop both seriously injured.

AdelaideNow's heading entirely consists of Royal Wedding bullshit, and the top three news stories are all about the fucking wedding.

Oh, and haven't over 300 people died in the States? Who cares, they don't live in a fancy palace.

... wow.

I'm just disappointed nothing went wrong with the royal wedding so that I could've at least got a laugh out of all that pointless, worthless pomp for a couple of nobodies. In the wake of the ban on the Chaser's coverage, it was the only way we could hope for some humour.

:wave:

Anyone know a good hole I can crawl into to die? Having massive abdominal pains, which usually translates into a kidney stone.

ETA: Never mind. :shifty: I feel better now...

Watching Bruce Springsteen perform in 1975. He's high as fuck, and I'm drinking some beer. Good times, peeps.

I'm just drinking some Miller High Life tonight, not often do I drink beer to get drunk, but tonight is an exception.

I have not heard it yet. I've been SO down on The OKK lately, that I'm not sure if I'm in a frame of mind to give them a fair listen. Travis LOVES it though.

I don't know when that started. Two years ago, in real life, Travis and I were referring to Lou Reed as THE LOU! Because Lou is a goofy name, and then a month or so later I noticed people on Interf doing that for everything. I don't know if Travis made the comment initially because he'd seen it on Interf, or if it was just an eerie coincidence or what.

I get more confused for when it's done for Actors/Directors. Then I usually have no clue who's being referred to.

I'm sorry, but I'm so sick of bands being referred to in this way. Half the time it's not even obvious who the band is.

I honestly had second thoughts about writing it in here, but I suppose it's too late to edit now.

It's probably run its course, but it just seems right for Okkervil River to be referred to as "the Okk" at the blurst of times.

I honestly had second thoughts about writing it in here, but I suppose it's too late to edit now.

It's probably run its course, but it just seems right for Okkervil River to be referred to as "the Okk" at the blurst of times.

I've been thiiiis close to saying something elsewhere, but I know it'd go nowhere. At times it seems to work, but some are just so forced and hard to decipher. And it doesn't piss me off as much as one other particular cocking fad, if you get my drift.

I am going to go back to the Robert "Lovecats" sig/avatar combo. Is everyone ready?

Oh yes.

I still feel like death today. I'm not even sure what's wrong to make me feel like death. Perhaps I'm a zombie and don't know it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom