Name Every U2 Album Song Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got 128/137. I love how I totally forgot the existence of Crumbs (happily).

Wow that's a cool game. I only got 114 then ran out of time. One piece of advice, don't do this while people are trying to talk to you!

I did get every album from AB till NLOTH, except for two songs of Pop. Most gaps are in October, what a surprise for an album I don't listen to!

122. Thank's for posting this. Great fun.

I need to listen more to October though....

I completely blanked on Van Dieman's Land and Hawkmoon 269 :doh: I never listen to R&H...got all the rest though :D

that was fun :up:

R&H tripped me up, but there were 18 over all I missed :crack: One of which was my second favorite U2 song :doh: (The First Time)

I think it is easier to do it by what you can think of by album other than just typing in what comes to the top of your head

Got em all, with 2:35 to spare.

Also, only 3.6% of the people who took this remembered With A Shout. :lol: Not surprising.

Piece of piss. 8:23 remaining on the clock, got all 137, named them all in order from Boy to NLOTH, with the exception of RAH which I can never quite remember in its tracklist order.

Piece of piss. 8:23 remaining on the clock, got all 137, named them all in order from Boy to NLOTH, with the exception of RAH which I can never quite remember in its tracklist order.

I wouldn't have ever guessed it.

I think it should include all non-album tracks as well, then it might be a bit of a challenge.

I think it should include all non-album tracks as well, then it might be a bit of a challenge.

It should include Salome outtakes and every unreleased pre-Boy track that U2 played prior to whenever they stopped playing unreleased pre-Boy tracks.

It should include Salome outtakes and every unreleased pre-Boy track that U2 played prior to whenever they stopped playing unreleased pre-Boy tracks.

I'm down with the Boy part of that.

Haven't looked at anything off the Axtung Beibi out-takes other than Take You Down in years.

I'm down with the Boy part of that.

Haven't looked at anything off the Axtung Beibi out-takes other than Take You Down in years.

I haven't looked at anything in Axtung Beibi in awhile. The only thing that interested me was that earlier/later (not sure which one) version of Lady With The Spinning Head/The Fly/Ultraviolet/Wake Up Dead Man that's labeled as Wake Up Dead Man.

I haven't looked at anything in Axtung Beibi in awhile. The only thing that interested me was that earlier/later (not sure which one) version of Lady With The Spinning Head/The Fly/Ultraviolet/Wake Up Dead Man that's labeled as Wake Up Dead Man.

You're talking about the same song I am - Take You Down.

Hey that was fun thanks! I sucked at it though, I can never remember things when there's time limit pressure. :doh:

Back
Top Bottom