nails bitten down to the quick

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Calico

Babyface
Help, I can't stop biting my nails! :scream: I want to grow them and paint them and just have normal hands. Does anybody else bite theirs? Just wondering. How many of you bite, or have long nails, or put on fake ones and have them done at a nail shop?

I bite mine all the time. Sometimes I let them grow for weeks and then get stressed all of sudden and bite them all off. :crack: Even when they're longish, I chew on them and then they split. :slant:

i bite my nails all the time :crack:...it's more a boredom thing...and i hate it when they have a little catch, so i try to straighten them out, and they just end up so short that they hurt....it's my worst habit...although, mine are pretty long right now...you can actually see white on all of them except one! i'm 18 years old and i can't even stop biting my nails...what's up with that? :shrug:

i dont usually bite my nails unless i'm bored or nervous. when i do bite them, i'll only bite my index, middle and 4th finger... never my pinky or thumb nails, lol :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom