MUSE Part 4 Just when the US Tour is starting!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The new video mystery might have been solved!

From E! Online:

Muse is author Stephenie Meyer's "very favorite band," according to a post on her website. So isn't it very fitting that the British trio penned a tune for the film adaptation of what's considered the favorite installment of so many Twihards?

"Neutron Star Collision (LoveI Is Forever)"—such an outerspace-centric, signature Muse title, isn't it?—hits radio May 17, and the whole Eclipse album is out June 8.

Judging by the song title and the video twitpics, this could be the most ridiculous thing they've ever done (and that's saying a lot) :lol:

Fuck it. Even if Back to School Night doesn't get changed, I can do both. I have to be there till 8, the show starts at 7:30, I don't especially care if I see the opening band, and it's only over in Anaheim. Parking and traffic may be a bitch, but I bet I can still see the whole Muse show, or maybe only miss one song.

Fuck it. Even if Back to School Night doesn't get changed, I can do both. I have to be there till 8, the show starts at 7:30, I don't especially care if I see the opening band, and it's only over in Anaheim. Parking and traffic may be a bitch, but I bet I can still see the whole Muse show, or maybe only miss one song.

now you are talking.. :up:

how long of a drive is it for you?

...and ask him to play Sing For Absolution when they tour Melbourne! :D It's one of my faves on Absolution and I've never heard it live yet.

New twitpic...

mafandheadz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom