MUSE Part 4 Just when the US Tour is starting!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saracene is a champion, and not at all a rageaholic hate mongerer.

MVD on the other hand......

:doh:

Hey guys, is there a streaming concert or anything else interesting going on?

:D

oh... btw... BLISS AND RULED BY SECRECY were played last nite at Rexall Place, Edmonton, Canada.. You canucks got so lucky! DAMN IT..

exhibit A

IMG_1774forum.jpg

Oh hi Muse fans! I just stumbled accross this thread and am pleased to say that I was in attendance at this concert and was blown away by both RBS and BLISS!
I fumbled for my camera and caught most of RBS, I blogged about here, and the links to my youtube account is there for ya if you would like to see it.

I'm Wide Awake: "Everything about you resonates happiness now I won't settle for less..."

I was so sad to see that Muse won't be coming anywhere near me on this next leg, I am dying to see them again!

Thank you for not disproving my claims of rage and hate, friends.

:wink:

you are lucky I had a glass of wine this evening and I calmed down from the horrible day I had, otherwise I would have taken your post seriously and would have over reacted with a response I would later regret.

anyway, I left a message on my facebook just for you. well you have been tagged.

cheers!

:heart: :doh:

Hey guys, is there a streaming concert or anything else interesting going on?

:D

:)

My ticket came today!! :dancing:

I think it's the same night as Back to School Night! :dancing:

Shit! :dancing:

Blowing off work responsibilities for musical enjoyment rules. :up:

you are lucky I had a glass of wine this evening and I calmed down from the horrible day I had, otherwise I would have taken your post seriously and would have over reacted with a response I would later regret.

Good thing, as it was most definitely not a serious accusation! :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom