Mrg- DESCRIBE like its the summer of 2006 Chat version

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ You know the Desert Island competition that some of us put A LOT of time into, be nice if people actually listened to them :wink:

^As a Wisconsinite, I appreciate your awareness. :wink:

<getting tattooed tonight :drool: Yes, before anyone asks, I am addicted. :shifty:

^Doooo it! This one makes number three since August...that sounds awful. :lol:

On a Favre note: I still can't believe he won't be back next year. :sad: I actually don't think I'll buy it until I see Aaron Rodgers out there instead.

^^^:lol: Woohoo! My dad actually took me for my first in August when I was 17, and they've been okay with them so far. They basically take the stance that I'm now 18 and can do what I want.

^:wave: How are you?

^^^^^I can't decide what I want! Why does my favorite album have to be TUF!?!?!?!?

Favre...I don't know how I'll handle it without him *sniffle*

bono_212 said:
^^^^^I can't decide what I want! Why does my favorite album have to be TUF!?!?!?!?

Favre...I don't know how I'll handle it without him *sniffle*

If I were going to get anything from UF, it'd be "Oh, don't sorrow, no don't weep, for tonight, at last, I am coming home." That might end up pretty big though. :lol: I do have the ATYCLB dove on my left forearm though, which is my only U2 related tattoo. I figure that basically the only people who will recognize the dove as U2 related are superfans, and that's what I wanted it to be. :)

I know! I've never known the Packers to have any other QB...:(

I'm 20...so I guess for two years I was unaware of the presence of another QB...but damn.

As far as the tattoo goes...maybe I'll get Chass to come in here and explain what she wants me to get...I just wish that there was some icon to go along with TUF, because I don't really want lyrics. And I don't want the damn heart in the suitcase either. I want something original, and yes, that most people won't realize is U2 related.

^18 here, so when we did have another, I was too young to know any better.

Yes, you should. I'm curious now. I know how you feel about the heart in the suitcase too. The dove also has personal meaning, it's a comforting symbol to me, where the heart in the suitcase just doesn't do anything for me. Did you see the latest tattoo in the tattoo thread? I don't remember who got it, but it's a gorgeous U2 related piece with "a harbor in the tempest" around a sailing ship. You should definitely check it out.

love_u2_adam said:

how do you know im not...:shifty:

omg you remind me of that bee on the nasilnex or what ever its called spay commercial.. i don't know if you have it in the us but omg just reminds me of you...

nasonexx.jpg

?

Back
Top Bottom