Mousehole, Cornwall, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's right. Why wonder at the beauty of nature and it's creatures when you can poke things with sticks and throw beer cans at them. :shrug:

Yep. Those eggs wouldn't last a minute if they were by the Yarra near Flinders Street Station.

I just saw a pic of a man with 7 cats sleeping on the bed. . .possibly me in the future if left to live alone for more than a year

I'm surprised this hasn't happened yet!

I should probably go worry about my dinner too! Shame it's not really what I feel like but then it's my own bloody fault for not realising it was 8pm.

Well, this dinner's turned out surprisingly well. One of the best napoli sauces I've made in a good while - even better than the special pasta sauce I made on Christmas! 2010's started on a positive culinary note.

And photos of Geneva are uploading. :drool:

s640x480

:love:

You made the sauce? I just crack open a jar :reject:

I honestly find shop-bought pasta sauces to be pretty nauseating. I can now make the sauce pretty much in my sleep, I do it that bloody often!

I'm a little tired and bored. Wondering whether to watch a movie, hang here for a bit or just lie on the couch and watch a game being played on the ps3.
Could do something useful like clean, take down the chrissy stuff, set up the tellyin the bedroom, organise bills/life. . .but naaah.

Clean? Organise?

Psh!

I didn't even put up Chrissy stuff this year. :laugh:

ooooooh, I could partially whore it up while searching for something to do for my 15,000 superthread post.

Oho, there you go!

Your 110th post in this thread will be your 15,000th overall.

And the forum's doing it again. Some of my posts are appearing at least one post BEFORE the last made by Cin. :huh:

(e.g. my "so you've 60 posts to go" post was made AFTER reading Cin say she got 15ed, despite the fact it appears BEFORE.)

Holy shit I took a lot of photos some days in Europe.

14th of July? 984. :crack:

I know!!!

I'm wondering if I should save up and just do something for that. Feels a little like I'm figuring out what to do for my birthday or something.

I dread my next milestone because I've NO idea what I'll do for it!

I've long since eked all the mileage I could out of those demotivational posters. Ah well, at least my next milestone probably isn't until 150,000! Maybe 125,000?

:lol:
Were you in a place with a lot of trains per chance?

We rode a train up from Morges to Biere (yes, that's French for beer!). I was able to hang out of the window of the train. Many photos happened.

Then we spent the afternoon/evening in Lausanne and I just could not get enough of photographing Lake Geneva.

No way. You need to celebrate every 10,000. That's like saying your birthday doesn't count anymore!

I think my 110,000th passed without fanfare, and we were all "well, after 100,000, what's another 10,000?"

I've no goddamn idea what I'd post for #120,000!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom