Mousehole, Cornwall, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So the right lens just fell out of my reading glasses. That'd be no problem, it's happened before and I can easily get it back in.

Except I DON'T KNOW WHERE IT LANDED.

:uhoh:

You spelt 'continuum' right the first time!

Haha, yeah, I'm paranoid of stepping on it. I've no idea where it fell! I thought it landed on my lap, but it must've slid off ... fucked if I know where ...

Well shit. I can't find it at all. I'm wearing my outdoor glasses which are fine for outdoors, but I can't read for too long with them or I get a headache ... it's hard to use the reading glasses with just one lens in, especially as my left eye is weaker.

I'm sure it's somewhere perfectly fucking obvious but I've looked all over the area around my computer. It can't have gone far, it's not like it can roll or bounce!

FOUND IT.

How the hell did it end up at the back of my keyboard tray!

Except you're 9 off 19,200 and 28 off 15,000 Superthread. :tongue:

What a shame 15,000 Superthread and 20,000 overall won't coincide!

You could whore it up elsewhere and try to make 15,000 coincide with 19,300 ... but then it's just 19,300.

Well, at any rate, your 19,200th post overall is in six posts' time, while your 110th post in this thread - 25 away - will be your 15,000th Superthread post. So I don't think you can make anything coincide here!

I think 19,219 is the magic number actually ... but then my maths brain is failing too so I could be wrong!

I'm feeling more awake after that pie, at least. :up:

Looks like I'm set to crack 200 in yet another consecutive thread with ease. :crack:

I was thinking of calculating who the highest posters in the thread were for 2009 but it'd be too much effort ...

Back
Top Bottom