MMA Thread part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like every season of that show has a couple guys who are like hey let's see of we can get drunk and be bigger dipshits than the previous season!

Looks like the JT and Mofo MMA Thread needs a part 2

75% of my twitter today was about that. I don't own a console of the Xbox or playstation varieties. 20% was pushing some band called Pup, and then there was the part about the ufc giving Jake Shields the boot, and Glory 15 coming soon. But mostly a lot of zomg Bruce Lee!

i like dan hardy's commentary.

I do too, he and the other British commentator are really entertaining to listen to. I hope they replace Jon Annick.

Today's Fight Pass event was pretty awesome. I only watched the main card, but every single fight was super entertaining.

Spoiler from the event....

Roy+Nelson+vs.+Antonio+Rodrigo+Nogueira.gif

The prelims weren't bad either. Except for that crybaby who started whining when the fight was declared a no contest after the headbutt knockout. That dude irritated me.

Shattered his shin or some ugly shit, from what I read.

I'm assuming they'll put it up on the website for free in a little bit like they did with the last one, and I'll watch it then.

For some reason it annoys me that the golf thread in this place has more action than this one. And then theres the pro wrestling thread...since that's not even a sport.

Free fights tomorrow (or today, depending on where you live), and then more free fights on Saturday. Yay.

Bisping vs Kennedy is like a battle of who I dislike least. They both lose (or would that be win, then?)

This was both incredible and terrifying. I almost thought he'd killed the guy.

lMlZ4WF.gif

Great fights tonight, there wasn't a single fight I didn't enjoy. Main card, prelims, everything.

really funny listening to the guy i was working with last night talk about the fights on saturday. he was at a bar while he was on vacation that was showing them, so he and his buddy stayed to watch, he's never seen an mma fight ever before, and swears johnson and davis were huge, 280lbs dudes. and he said he kept asking some random other guy at the bar who was winning.

Ha.

I finally started the TUF Brazil to see the Sonnen vs. Silva drama. I couldn't care less about the fights, I wish I could have a condensed version that only showed their interactions / drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom