MLB 2010 The Third - B. Wood Popped Out to Catcher

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Say, if you need a new client...

I'm lucky to have gotten tickets being a 40 Game Season Ticket holder. I think 20-gamers were S-O-L.

The nice thing was that they didn't prebill us for every game through the World Series (like the last 2 years).

BTW--no clients get post-season tickets from me. They've all cut their budgets this year.

All my real life Yankee friend fans live back East.

And I was all alone up in this bitch last season.

No longer.

What up Gump? You ready?????

I've been ready for a long time! I sure hope you'll be around during the postseason - need to have an interwebz companion to bitch about the Twins.

I've been ready for a long time! I sure hope you'll be around during the postseason - need to have an interwebz companion to bitch about the Twins.

I'll be around.....though, being on the west coast/not having a TV at my desk for the first time since 1995 will make watching their game on Thursday a challenge.....Wednesday, I'll just leave a tad early. I'll just get the stream on Thursday, I guess.

But, I'll be posting.

I actually like the Twins a lot. Shhhhhhh. But for now, they are a hated enemy.

I'll be around.....though, being on the west coast/not having a TV at my desk for the first time since 1995 will make watching their game on Thursday a challenge.....Wednesday, I'll just leave a tad early. I'll just get the stream on Thursday, I guess.

But, I'll be posting.

I actually like the Twins a lot. Shhhhhhh. But for now, they are a hated enemy.

It does start really early on Thursday - I'm glad I'm more or less on leave from work the next three weeks, so that'll help. I wanted to make it to one of the games at the stadium, but I don't want to break the bank this month.

CC vs. Liriano will be a great matchup. Already looking forward to that. Have they announced our game 2 starter (I haven't really followed the Yankees this weekend).

There isn't a Devil Rays fan here, so I guess my "bring it" was shouted at the wind or Dick Vitale.

trop3.jpg

Playoff baseball, GET EXCITED!

I feel like the Buccaneers actually have a pretty strong and loyal fan base down there, but that's a totally different sport so it's hard to compare.

I'm gonna stick with my prediction from August of a Phils/Rangers World Series (hopefully Hamilton is healthy).
Then we can get a good Interferenece WS grudge bet between Impy and Peef, the loser has to post a picture of themselves wearing a WS Champs T-shirt from the other team.

CC vs. Liriano will be a great matchup. Already looking forward to that. Have they announced our game 2 starter (I haven't really followed the Yankees this weekend).

What I saw last night was just what I said they should do...Chunky Chunky, John Hughes then Saint Andy.

i'd consider growing a playoff beard, but it may only go until saturday

Back
Top Bottom