MLB 2010 The Third - B. Wood Popped Out to Catcher

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

:up:

Feel more relieved than anything, but, it's still always great when your team makes the post-season, no matter how often you get to experience it.

Hewson, you're preaching to the choir re: how the Yanks can easily bypass AJ in the ALDS....just not sure it'll go down like that. I enjoy your Yankee nicknames, though, very Red Sox fan-ish.

:up:

Feel more relieved than anything, but, it's still always great when your team makes the post-season, no matter how often you get to experience it.

Hewson, you're preaching to the choir re: how the Yanks can easily bypass AJ in the ALDS....just not sure it'll go down like that. I enjoy your Yankee nicknames, though, very Red Sox fan-ish.

It's even harder to justify pencilling Burnett as the #3 pitcher when he has to pitch to Cervelli.

Cubbies trying to play spoilers out in beautiful San Diego, California, the former home of the Clippers and current home of countless illegal Mexican immigrants.

In my book:
1. Hamilton
2. Miggy
3. Cano
4. Konerko
5. Bautista

Or something like that.

Hamilton's ass has been on the pine all of September.

If we do that, let's go back and retroactively give Carlos Quentin the 2008 MVP.

In my book, it's gotta be either Cabrera (who had the best offensive year) or Cano, who has had a fantastic year on a playoff team without missing all of September.

And Jose Bautista shits HGH every morning after having his breakfast cereal.

I hate Bautista as much as anyone and I also think that the increase in power is disconcerting. But his numbers are pretty impressive.

I wouldn't complain if Miggy won the MVP over Hamilton.

I think the Rangers being in the playoffs will keep The Deputy quite happy for a bit.

I still would give my MVP vote to Hamilton, but that's probably idiotic of me.

I just realized that Orlando Cabrera has now made the playoffs three straight years with three different teams. That fucker.

I just realized that Orlando Cabrera has now made the playoffs three straight years with three different teams. That fucker.

Maybe three different teams have made the playoffs with Cabrera.

I'd vote for Cano for MVP because it's probably the only time I honestly can give credit to a Yankee.

i don't think so.

if they are tied, i think they look at head-to-head records and i'm pretty sure tampa holds the tiebreaker there.

Yeah, in the case where they are both gonna make the plsyoffs, they jst use head to head to determine who is division winner. Happened with the Sox and Yanks in 2005.

Yeah, in the case where they are both gonna make the plsyoffs, they jst use head to head to determine who is division winner. Happened with the Sox and Yanks in 2005.

And then what happened to the Red Sox in the first round of the playoffs that year?

Congrats to A-Rod on yet another 30/100 season. I didn't think he would pull it off this time, but 9 HRs in September did the trick.

Man, Cubs doing a pretty good job of playing spoilers at the end of the season. They help knock the Cards out of contention, and so far have taken 2 of 4 from the Padres with one game left in the series?

That's for 1984, assholes.

Go Braves.

Back
Top Bottom