MLB 2010 - The Second - B. Wood struck out swinging

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cubs Good News: They win two out of three in Texas, Silva goes to 6-0.

Cubs Bad News: Why, WHY in god's name would they want to resign Bob Howry? Am I the only one who remembers all his major fuck-ups? For example, this classic:

Rowdy fan doesn't rattle Howry | cubs.com: News

Silva :)

Howry :|

Oh do I remember that day, but didn't he get a little better after that incident? My memory is a bit cloudy.

I'm pretty excited about the potential that Cashner's about to be brought up, however. All this news about Strasburg's domination of Triple-A, plus this brings me this tiny bit of Mountain West Conference pride.

Angels won 8-3 last night! Surely our esteemed B.Wood must have accounted for some of those runs?

Nope, sorry. Did not play. His replacement, however, scored twice. :wave:

I like watching Jason Heyward's at-bats when I time my flipping around correctly. Kid can play....OBP over .400, OPS hovering just under 1.000.

I like watching David Price pitch, too.

I could submit a longer list, but I'll stop there for now.

Oh, Twins new ballpark looks great.

Old news, Ian. You missed all the good opportunities to make fun of me for that. Now you just look lame ... and stuff.

There is a shitload of irony in you telling Ian his report of Philly fans vomiting is old after posting a nearly 2 year old video of Chase Utley's speech. Or don't they teach irony is college these days? It's kinda like rain - on your wedding day - but not really. I'd explain more, but let's face it, I don't have time for the Welsh either.

Read my post in the NFL Thread and tell me I don't understand irony.

Instead of invading Canada, I think our efforts should be turned to shutting Beav the fuck up.

261907789v7_480x480_Front_Color-Black.jpg

Six games out of first is not the most desirable position, obviously. But considering how awful we've been most of the year, and how great the Twins have played...to only be six games back? Motherfuck, I'll take it. It's still May. Thank you Yankees for putting two losses in their column today.

And now we go into St. Pete to play four against the best team in baseball. Should be fun.

Hey Dalton, I'm sorry. I was rooting for your guys yesterday and today, actually. Draft picks.

Read my post in the NFL Thread and tell me I don't understand irony.

Instead of invading Canada, I think our efforts should be turned to shutting Beav the fuck up.

Ironically, I never said you didn't understand irony. That's irony right there.

Where in the NFL thread should I be looking?

If you invaded Canada, won, and get me a large piece of land with some nice views, few people and a good bunch of restaurants, you'd never hear from me again. Promise.

Six games out of first is not the most desirable position, obviously. But considering how awful we've been most of the year, and how great the Twins have played...to only be six games back? Motherfuck, I'll take it. It's still May. Thank you Yankees for putting two losses in their column today.

And now we go into St. Pete to play four against the best team in baseball. Should be fun.

As you should have, Lady Bashley.

Nice 2 wins for the Pinstripes today, 2 saves for Mariano who still is struggling with command. Pettitte looked great.

Yah, I'm hoping to personally witness the Twins turn it around against the Yankees tonight.

Hit some Goddamn home runs guys! It's your fucking park!

(at least Hardy is back)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom